Baja 405 Performance >

Baja 405 Performance

Notices

Baja 405 Performance

Old 04-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cocktails
Choice between a 405 and a 400ss No comparison, more like comparing apples to peanuts. The 400ss is an awesome boat, got the best of everything and moves, should get 50+ with 496 HO's alot of boat, much bigger than the 405. What kind of boating are you going to do. I'm sure the 400ss is 50k more.

What prices do you have on the two boats. ????
Yeah Thats why i am torn on spending the extra 50k as i will be in the bay for the most part and may do a few bimini trips as well.. Its up in the air till i sell my 36OL Then Its GAME ON!!
Old 06-16-2017, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I didn't find it in any other thread, but what exactly cracked on the 405s that was repaired under warranty at Baja? I remember adding ribs in the hull??
Does this boat have the symptoms of the failures? Or is the damage from something else?

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2007-baja-405-performance-103082702/
Old 07-03-2020, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hull issue

[QUOTE=jetskidrewski;4562332]I didn't find it in any other thread, but what exactly cracked on the 405s that was repaired under warranty at Baja? I remember adding ribs in the hull??
Does this boat have the symptoms of the failures? Or is the damage from something else?

/QUOTE]

I have a slow leak and can’t for the life of me figure out where it is coming in. Did you ever figure out the issue of the warranty?