bomar hatches

Notices

bomar hatches

Old 06-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
dont forget about the free lemons for the water i have a buddy that will order one meal and 2 plates
and steal all the crackers

Now sometimes I"ll will order one meal and split it with my girl,but its so I want loose my buz

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
dont forget about the free lemons for the water i have a buddy that will order one meal and 2 plates
I'm always embarrased going out to dinner with my in-laws. They order water with extra lemon and lots of sugar packets. Sit there and mix up their own free lemonade

My wife and I often split meals, but that's while ordering apps and several bottles of wine

Last edited by Baja_342; 06-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel partially responsible for this thread getting off topic so Im going to donate $8 towards the screens. If anyone else feels as horrible as me, let me know your donation amount and we'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Registered

I could use a screen for a H2X hatch, bugs in the cuddy, naw Ill pay the extra 25 bucks.... any screens out there for H2X hatch.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wouldnt mind having some for a 272 plus one for the door i hate donating blood to the damn mosquitos
Old 06-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I feel partially responsible for this thread getting off topic so Im going to donate $8 towards the screens. If anyone else feels as horrible as me, let me know your donation amount and we'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible.
my thread , how about the donation to the hatch i had to buy for 875.00 . lol
Old 06-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Registered

Aw, come on guys, give IC a break. Everyone here knows the feeling of getting stabbed every time you buy a part for a boat that no one makes any more.
Not standing up for or down for anyone here. But, I think you guys are pouncing on him a bit. He is new here. Why don't you all show him how good of a group this really is.
He"s just proud of his boat, and felt a bit taken when $125 for a little screen already shouts bend-over.
Leave it at that for godsake.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Registered

So I should just sell you mine for $125.00 ea. and swallow the shipping charges that I paid! Then post that all over OSO???

Dude...You just burnt your only bridge for Baja parts here. Do me a favor now, and get yourself a TBM membership!

And these comments don't sound to me like someone who is trying to gain a customer.
In fact, XT, I'm sure are a swell guy, but maybe you don't remember MY attempted dealings with you.
If you recall, last fall, I decided to have you recover my rear bench, since you said you had some of the original material left over from Baja. I told you that I would bring the bench over to you, but it would be a month or two before I could do that, and I requested that you save enough of that material for my bench, since it would be the most likely to match. You said you would hold some for me until I got the bench to you.
You quoted me $275 for the bench covered by you.
When I did call you and try to make arrangements to bring the bench over for you to do this, you informed me that I was sol, that you had sold ALL of that material to someone else and would take a 2 weeks to get more from the factory that MIGHT come close.
After waiting for 4 weeks for you to call me back as you promised, I called you, and now had raised your price to $300 just for the envelope, uninstalled, for material that "might be close" to a match, then again, maybe not.
Point being, that put a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak) for your dealings.
I felt really bad for all of you Baja guys who were dumped on when they closed the factory, and sincerely hope you do well. But that does not make you any better than anyone else here, just sayin.
Your return comments on a public forum were un-called for as well, and were beneath you, IMO.
So run with that!
Old 06-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pwam1
Aw, come on guys, give IC a break. Everyone here knows the feeling of getting stabbed every time you buy a part for a boat that no one makes any more.
Not standing up for or down for anyone here. But, I think you guys are pouncing on him a bit. He is new here. Why don't you all show him how good of a group this really is.
He"s just proud of his boat, and felt a bit taken when $125 for a little screen already shouts bend-over.
Thats true,Been there,Hustler wanted $1895.plus $180 shipping and $100 crate for a windsheild for a 388 and would be around 3 months wiat,I had one made in 2 weeks,made a mold off my old one,400.00 plus 120.00 over night shipping on a saturday for a pokerrun that day!!!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...een-broke.html

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pwam1
ICs comment was uncalled for. If he doesnt like the price he doesnt have to buy it, simple as that. Time to move on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.