bomar hatches >

bomar hatches

Notices

bomar hatches

Old 06-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Registered

Received 4,294 Likes on 1,239 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Look what I have that you don't! Are those BUG BITES that I see?

XT

Wow, you know for a second there I thought I was in the wrong but now I see you are a real DOUCHE, thank you for proving my point!

..as far as burning the "ONLY" bridge for Baja parts lol.. don`t flatter yourself I would have never done any business with a Douche like you.
Posting pics. of the product I need and asking about bug bites?!!? Grow up man!

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 06-09-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
so you do all of your work on HVAC and you dont make a penny on the parts WOW where are you at i need some " free " work on my a/c and furnance
Really thats your rebuttal?? Wow.
To answer the question I think you were trying to ask.... No I don`t gouge my customers just cause it`s the hottest time of the year. That might be a novel idea to some, not to me.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
It isn't that he's a God. It's the fact that they(XT) where in positions at Baja that made them in contact with all all parts vendors which in turn means they have all the contacts with the vendors for the boat you now own. I feel sorry for you when you need a part that no one else knows where to get it from. There's one thing I've learned in life. Don't burn a friendship over $$$ and my friend you just did that considering you have a older Baja your going to find parts are VERY limited.
You know whats sad is I love this boat even thou many people dog this brand but this whole thing is making me regret getting a Baja, had I known I had to kiss ass (XT`s new Avatar) to some completely unprofessional A hole on here just incase I may one day, someday, need a part I would have looked at a different brand.

Fact is I can get the stupid screens from Bomar, this XT TOOL thinks just cause he has all the connections I should bow at his feet and pay $50 extra for the same product just cause "well I have em now" and I might be desperate!??!?!?!
Jesus you people need to stop drinking the coolaid!

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 06-09-2011 at 01:13 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Really thats your rebuttal?? Wow.
To answer the question I think you were trying to ask.... No I don`t gouge my customers just cause it`s the hottest time of the year. That might be a novel idea to some, not to me.
i dont consider someone making $25.00 on a $125.00 ( 20% mark up ) part a gouge i call that a guy making a living my point was you dont mark up your parts when you buy them and resell them to you customers ?? you just sell everything for what you pay for it that was my point
Old 06-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

..as far as burning the "ONLY" bridge for Baja parts
you can get any part you want for any Baja ,,All you have to do is spent some time on the internet and you will find what your looking for!!

Kendor marine has Also bought Alot of Bajas stock!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
i dont consider someone making $25.00 on a $125.00 ( 20% mark up ) part a gouge i call that a guy making a living
No Dog in this fight and dont really care.....but $125.00 is the retail price,,not sure if thats XT price,
Old 06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, you know for a second there I thought I was in the wrong but now I see you are a real DOUCHE, thank you for proving my point!

..as far as burning the "ONLY" bridge for Baja parts lol.. don`t flatter yourself I would have never done any business with a Douche like you.
Posting pics. of the product I need and asking about bug bites?!!? Grow up man!
You started this little war with the original price gouging slams in public. I never even spoke with you on the phone because you had your wife call me. She even asked if I would only sell you only (one) screen because the cost is so high. I stated that I would rather not break-up a set but I would. She said she would contact you and get back with me, then I read everything you posted here. I have always stated that Bomar's cost on these are very high, and they take a long time before they run them in production. SURE I got a little hot after seeing your original posts and should have taken my own advice and counted to ten, but I will never progress to using names like "DOUCHE" "unprofessional A hole" or "Tool" against anybody on this site.

Dave
Old 06-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
No Dog in this fight and dont really care.....but $125.00 is the retail price,,not sure if thats XT price,
My price to them was $150.00 each. My reasons that I cannot match Bomar's direct pricing is the following:

1) I paid for shipping costs to get them to me.
2) I have 4 of these in-stock at $125.00 each (yes, I paid retail price for them) and that ties up $500.00+ of my cash flow.
3) Invoicing, paperwork, accounting fees.
4) Most people are going to give you a credit card number to purchase them. That is 3% to 5% right off the top to process by phone.
5) Believe it or not, every so often you might get stuck with a bad check, or someone cancels the CC payment.

As you can see I was not getting rich here by any means.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
My price to them was $150.00 each. My reasons that I cannot match Bomar's direct pricing is the following:

1) I paid for shipping costs to get them to me.
2) I have 4 of these in-stock at $125.00 each (yes, I paid retail price for them) and that ties up $500.00+ of my cash flow.
3) Invoicing, paperwork, accounting fees.
4) Most people are going to give you a credit card number to purchase them. That is 3% to 5% right off the top to process by phone.
5) Believe it or not, every so often you might get stuck with a bad check, or someone cancels the CC payment.

As you can see I was not getting rich here by any means.
Thanks for the explanation
Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am now regretting sugguesting that IC contact XT for the screens. I thought that you Bucyrus guys were above this kind of conduct. If I were someone who read this thread and was considering a Baja, I think I would be convinced that the egos here far outweigh the benefits of participating.
In this day and age, with the cost of participating in this sport, I felt price-punched many times.
I obviously have dealt with Dan and found him to be quite the opposite of what some of the shallower minds here are trying to imply. Not saying his comment was just, simply that everyone has those feelings once in a while.
I've owned 5 Bajas and always felt that Baja guys were a good bunch. (well, all except one. won't mention any names, but it starts with Blake)
As stated earlier, the conduct and comments of a few of you (it's obvious who) are making me far less than proud to be a former owner.
You guys need to get rid of the spoiled brat bs and act like grown-ups.
Dan, sorry I recommended this crew to you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.