Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
OUTLAW front wind screen >

OUTLAW front wind screen

Notices

OUTLAW front wind screen

Old 06-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had one in 2007 that I bought from Baja, and sold it. I think that it would be almost impossible to find one now.

Best bet is to keep looking for a parts boat (24 Outlaw) from 93' to 98'. It will fit nice if you can find one!

XT
Attached Thumbnails OUTLAW front wind screen-240sport4.jpg   OUTLAW front wind screen-outlaw.jpg   OUTLAW front wind screen-24-outlaw-se.jpg  

OUTLAW front wind screen-88-sport-240.jpg  
Old 06-06-2011, 03:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey xt, I sent you a pm about some hatch hinges off a 25 ol..I need some of them..
Old 06-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Registered

I've been considering building one for mine, the fiberglass one does look better.

Whoever had mine before tinted the hell out of the windshield so you can't see through it anyhow, it actually looks pretty good, the more I think about the work involved in building a new one, the better the windshield looks.

I will be taking the bow rails off shortly and filling the holes, not sure if I'll put a rail down the middle then or not...
Old 06-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered

ya my windows are completely blacked out..not like that little windshield does anything anyway. I had all my rails powdercoated white, along with the grab rails, and bolster supports. Totally changed the look of the boat. My boat looks just like the teal and white one in xts post..I also put a white rub rail on it.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:02 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stlliberator
hey xt, I sent you a pm about some hatch hinges off a 25 ol..I need some of them..
Working with a old Baja vendor to recreate this hinge. I have delayed sending you the one I have in case the vendor needs a sample hinge. I will let you know something ASAP.

XT
Attached Thumbnails OUTLAW front wind screen-imgp4989.jpg   OUTLAW front wind screen-imgp4990.jpg  
Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Registered

Ok thanks I'm just really sick of not having a hatch that's attached
Old 06-10-2011, 06:23 AM
Registered

I posted this reply on another thread, but i will tell you what i found out. The dash on a sport 240 is differant than the dash on a outlaw and would have to be modified to putn a fairing on a sport 240, the top right corner will get in the way. Good Luck