Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap 24OL

Registered
    My Boats:
    2011 Invisible Canoe

Cheap 24OL

Ok for all of you looking for that bargain priced boat - there is a 1993 24 Outlaw in Clarksville TN for 9500. you can search Craigslist Nashville for "baja" and it comes up. With that being said - i have ZERO knowledge of the boat nor do i know the seller so no need to ask me any questions on it, i just saw it today browsing boats and passed it along since ive seen so many on here looking for a cheap offshore style boat.

happy shopping

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW

Platinum Member Platinum Member Ebay Ed's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1998 Baja Boss 272 HP 500 EFI, 1984 BAJA 164 Sunsport 90 hp Evinrude
    post is gone must of sold it or it was a scam

Registered
    My Boats:
    2011 Invisible Canoe
    hmmm thats odd - oh well, i tried....i thought 9500 sounded aweful cheap but you never know in this market.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    1998 24 Outlaw 525SC
    or it could have been some guys playing a prank on someone. I had it done to me couple weeks ago. Buddy of mine put my boat on craigslist for 12000. with my real phone number. Got prob 20 calls the first day. lol but thats ok, cause i then put his F250 for sale on there for 7500. So not everything on craigslist is legit stuff. But its still good for some laughs if ya wanna prank someone.

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by will22 View Post
    hmmm thats odd - oh well, i tried....i thought 9500 sounded aweful cheap but you never know in this market.
    The ad looked legit to me, Im guessing they sold it already. I have seen them in this price range before. A local friend of mine bought one close to that shape in the upper $8k range. I offered him $10k for it that day but he wouldnt take it.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2011 Invisible Canoe
    Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
    The ad looked legit to me, Im guessing they sold it already. I have seen them in this price range before. A local friend of mine bought one close to that shape in the upper $8k range. I offered him $10k for it that day but he wouldnt take it.
    thats not what i want to hear - mines for sale too but i wouldnt take anything even near that price for it...hell i wouldnt even take double that for mine. wow

Registered
    My Boats:
    24 Outlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by spark plug View Post
    or it could have been some guys playing a prank on someone. I had it done to me couple weeks ago. Buddy of mine put my boat on craigslist for 12000. with my real phone number. Got prob 20 calls the first day. lol but thats ok, cause i then put his F250 for sale on there for 7500. So not everything on craigslist is legit stuff. But its still good for some laughs if ya wanna prank someone.
    You should have placed an ad in the men looking for men section with his phone # and told people to talk dirty

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW
    Quote Originally Posted by will22 View Post
    thats not what i want to hear - mines for sale too but i wouldnt take anything even near that price for it...hell i wouldnt even take double that for mine. wow
    Go around to everysite that sells boats and write down all the prices for 24 Outlaws. You will see all kinds of different prices. Im guessing yours is much nicer than the one listed. I would have been more interested if it was closer.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    1998 24 Outlaw 525SC
    before i bought mine i did a lil research on what they were selling for. and found several in the lower 20's. and that was with less motor and stereo than mine has.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast