Like Tree0Likes

Cheap 24OL

Reply
Old 06-22-2011, 07:48 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
My Boats: 2011 Invisible Canoe
Posts: 209
Default Cheap 24OL

Ok for all of you looking for that bargain priced boat - there is a 1993 24 Outlaw in Clarksville TN for 9500. you can search Craigslist Nashville for "baja" and it comes up. With that being said - i have ZERO knowledge of the boat nor do i know the seller so no need to ask me any questions on it, i just saw it today browsing boats and passed it along since ive seen so many on here looking for a cheap offshore style boat.

happy shopping
will22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:03 AM
  #2
Registered
 
TEAMBAJA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: 24 OUTLAW
Posts: 6,654
Default

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/2453503031.html
TEAMBAJA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:01 PM
  #3
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Ebay Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ohio
My Boats: 1998 Baja Boss 272 HP 500 EFI, 1984 BAJA 164 Sunsport 90 hp Evinrude
Posts: 1,521
Default

post is gone must of sold it or it was a scam
__________________
www.bajaboatowners.com
Ebay Ed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:43 AM
  #4
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
My Boats: 2011 Invisible Canoe
Posts: 209
Default

hmmm thats odd - oh well, i tried....i thought 9500 sounded aweful cheap but you never know in this market.
will22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:16 AM
  #5
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gonzales, La
My Boats: 1998 24 Outlaw 525SC
Posts: 87
Default

or it could have been some guys playing a prank on someone. I had it done to me couple weeks ago. Buddy of mine put my boat on craigslist for 12000. with my real phone number. Got prob 20 calls the first day. lol but thats ok, cause i then put his F250 for sale on there for 7500. So not everything on craigslist is legit stuff. But its still good for some laughs if ya wanna prank someone.
spark plug is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:49 AM
  #6
Registered
 
TEAMBAJA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: 24 OUTLAW
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by will22 View Post
hmmm thats odd - oh well, i tried....i thought 9500 sounded aweful cheap but you never know in this market.
The ad looked legit to me, Im guessing they sold it already. I have seen them in this price range before. A local friend of mine bought one close to that shape in the upper $8k range. I offered him $10k for it that day but he wouldnt take it.
TEAMBAJA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:56 AM
  #7
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
My Boats: 2011 Invisible Canoe
Posts: 209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
The ad looked legit to me, Im guessing they sold it already. I have seen them in this price range before. A local friend of mine bought one close to that shape in the upper $8k range. I offered him $10k for it that day but he wouldnt take it.
thats not what i want to hear - mines for sale too but i wouldnt take anything even near that price for it...hell i wouldnt even take double that for mine. wow
will22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:19 AM
  #8
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lake Travis
My Boats: boatless
Posts: 724
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spark plug View Post
or it could have been some guys playing a prank on someone. I had it done to me couple weeks ago. Buddy of mine put my boat on craigslist for 12000. with my real phone number. Got prob 20 calls the first day. lol but thats ok, cause i then put his F250 for sale on there for 7500. So not everything on craigslist is legit stuff. But its still good for some laughs if ya wanna prank someone.
You should have placed an ad in the men looking for men section with his phone # and told people to talk dirty
Crossett is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:48 PM
  #9
Registered
 
TEAMBAJA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bucyrus, Ohio
My Boats: 24 OUTLAW
Posts: 6,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by will22 View Post
thats not what i want to hear - mines for sale too but i wouldnt take anything even near that price for it...hell i wouldnt even take double that for mine. wow
Go around to everysite that sells boats and write down all the prices for 24 Outlaws. You will see all kinds of different prices. Im guessing yours is much nicer than the one listed. I would have been more interested if it was closer.
TEAMBAJA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:08 PM
  #10
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gonzales, La
My Boats: 1998 24 Outlaw 525SC
Posts: 87
Default

before i bought mine i did a lil research on what they were selling for. and found several in the lower 20's. and that was with less motor and stereo than mine has.
spark plug is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.