Winter Storage at Baja Plant! >

Winter Storage at Baja Plant!

Notices

Winter Storage at Baja Plant!

Old 09-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Winter Storage at Baja Plant!

Going to look at storage space available at the original Baja Marine plant in Bucyrus OH. tomorrow. We have too many customers that want to bring their boat to us to have work done after the boating season, but before the snow flies. That is really only about a four week span in Ohio, and only 3-4 projects possible. The new owner is leasing space to many other companies, but said he would love to see some type of boat related work in the facility again.

If we have enough interest XT-Innovations would offer full winter storage to any customer looking to have updates done to their boat over the winter. I would personally keep every customer updated with emails, and photos of the work in process on their boat. What is the average cost per month for Baja owners who pay for storage? Post a reply if interested.

Note: This service would include OEM or custom interiors, canvas, gelcoat repairs, major hull or stringer repairs, stereo installations, rigging, decals, even buff, and wax!

XT
Old 09-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That would be awesome....i've been considering an update on my 01' 25 Outlaw interior. I wonder what a ballpark would be on completely redoing the cockpit vinyl?? Replacing to near stock.....would like to take the backseat from bucket seating to bench.

Boat name is Wild Rooster so may be interested in some custom vinyl also.....2 small roosters on the back of the bolsters and then a large rooster on the hatch.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by WildRooster
That would be awesome....i've been considering an update on my 01' 25 Outlaw interior. I wonder what a ballpark would be on completely redoing the cockpit vinyl?? Replacing to near stock.....would like to take the backseat from bucket seating to bench.

Boat name is Wild Rooster so may be interested in some custom vinyl also.....2 small roosters on the back of the bolsters and then a large rooster on the hatch.
Not a problem for us. The small roosters could be embroidered, and the large one would be sewn-on vinyl like this Formula "Falcon" logo we did?

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...schemes-2.html

#14, & 15

Converting the rear bench seating is also NOT a problem since we designed it in the first place!

Last edited by XT-Innovator; 09-07-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Dave, It Was great meeting you at Kelleys this past weekend... It sounds like you should be seeing my boat soon.... I hope I havnt lost my place in line...
Jr.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Dave, It Was great meeting you at Kelleys this past weekend... It sounds like you should be seeing my boat soon.... I hope I havnt lost my place in line...
Jr.
Was that a blast, or what!

Your boat is top of the list, and I have a spot reserved in our current building for a 21' Scout. We are just looking for more room for the bigger boats this winter.

XT
Old 09-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine is still coming your way as well. got a case of 2 foot-itus a couple of weeks ago but couldn't get mine sold before the whippled 252 islander got away so I'm back to finishing this one. probably get it to you in nivember sometime.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by brcx2
mine is still coming your way as well. got a case of 2 foot-itus a couple of weeks ago but couldn't get mine sold before the whippled 252 islander got away so I'm back to finishing this one. probably get it to you in nivember sometime.
Thats what I need, how many boats are comming?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 09-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by XT-Innovator
Was that a blast, or what!

Your boat is top of the list, and I have a spot reserved in our current building for a 21' Scout. We are just looking for more room for the bigger boats this winter.

XT
Dave, That is so great to hear! I cant wait to drop it of your place and let you do your magic on it.. I would have liked to talk more at Kelley's but, I spent to much time at the bay....... I wasnt speaking full english.... Never the less... I cant wait to get it going and collaborate on the design..
Thanks again,
Jr.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

part of mine is coming LOL
Old 09-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hmmmmmmm..........only thing missing is pickup service.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.