Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outlaw for sale

[QUOTE=n20michael;3510718]
Originally Posted by conneroutlaw
selling your 24ft outlaw

price?

pictures?

PM Sent
Send me your email address and i will send you the info on the boat and pictures, tomuch to much to list on the site

my email is [email protected]
Old 09-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered

Default hydraulic steering arm

yttytyt
Old 09-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by teamsynergy
What boat would that be???
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...utlaw-99431493
Old 09-23-2011, 11:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

D that boat's been for sale for a long long time (like years). Not sure why as it's fully loaded and low hours and fresh water and 575's. Gotta go 80+
I'm sure it's worth seeing, if they'd drop the price a bit yet.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:44 AM
Registered

What would scare me about that boat is how corroded the drives and props look for being a freshwater boat and low hours. I'm guessing being from St.Clair Shores it sat in the water all summer every summer. Just a observation.

Like I said I live 5 miles from Skipper Bud's in Fenton. If you want I'll go take a look at it and get you better pics before you make the drive. Let me know. If it's still sitting there. That ad has been up for over a year now I'm not sure the owner would let it sit there over winter months they don't have indoor storage at that facility.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Originally Posted by paulb32
D that boat's been for sale for a long long time (like years). Not sure why as it's fully loaded and low hours and fresh water and 575's. Gotta go 80+
I'm sure it's worth seeing, if they'd drop the price a bit yet.
I agree,,,,,,will have to be gone through with a fine tooth comb.

And yes the price would need to come down considerably especially considering you know what I sold my 36 for and how clean it was plus the Eagle trailer !!!!!

Last edited by obnoxus; 09-24-2011 at 07:06 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
What would scare me about that boat is how corroded the drives and props look for being a freshwater boat and low hours. I'm guessing being from St.Clair Shores it sat in the water all summer every summer. Just a observation.

Like I said I live 5 miles from Skipper Bud's in Fenton. If you want I'll go take a look at it and get you better pics before you make the drive. Let me know. If it's still sitting there. That ad has been up for over a year now I'm not sure the owner would let it sit there over winter months they don't have indoor storage at that facility.
That was my thought to,,,,,, or it made a few trips down south,,,,, I am a little worried about blisters if it is truely a michigan boat and sat in the water all summer.

Drives arent a deal breaker for me if the price can be adjusted,,,,,,but gelcoat issues Im not willing to deal with.

If you wouldnt mind swinging by there I would greatly appreciate it just in case its a complete waste of time.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Irishtornado

That sure looks like salt damage to me.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by obnoxus
That was my thought to,,,,,, or it made a few trips down south,,,,, I am a little worried about blisters if it is truely a michigan boat and sat in the water all summer.

Drives arent a deal breaker for me if the price can be adjusted,,,,,,but gelcoat issues Im not willing to deal with.

If you wouldnt mind swinging by there I would greatly appreciate it just in case its a complete waste of time.
I'll swing by and look it over see if I see anything major.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Registered

Default 36 outlaw in michigan

I have the owners info I think.I made an offer to Him back last fall for $70,000.00 but he wouldn't take less than $80,000.00.The blowers will need to be removed and sent off and the top ends will need to be done as well as the blisters in the gel-coat which tells me that there's alot of moisture in the hull from sitting in the water all the time with out bottom paint on it!I would have a moisture test done before I even considered it.. looking at anywhere from $3,500.00 to $5,000 to do the engine refresh if the leak down test comes back good.Good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.