Fuel Lines on 36 Outlaw

Notices

Fuel Lines on 36 Outlaw

Old 09-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Lines on 36 Outlaw

Hi there,

Looking for a bit of advice, i am looking to change the fuel lines on the my 36 outlaw to 10mm fuel lines, i have just installed 2 raylar 600 engines and it is recommanded to up the size if them, so hoping so may able to point in the right direction as to where they go to on the fuel tank and hoping they go into a plate that is removable hopefully! Thanks for any help in advance
Old 09-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

open the access panels in the floor
Old 09-25-2011, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

There are access panels in the floor under the back seat. You might want to remove the anti back flow valve also as that restricts fuel delivery.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Smitty
There are access panels in the floor under the back seat. You might want to remove the anti back flow valve also as that restricts fuel delivery.
i had eddie young make me a new one.the old setup the presure would only go to 5pds . i install the new lines 1/2now it at 8pds wot
Old 09-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Registered

thankyou for the responses, i did look in the access panel on the floor by the front seats but couldn t see much ,and was not sure if there was one under the rear seat as my boat has a water tank in the middle under the seat if there is one there, it should make it quite easy for access
Old 09-26-2011, 08:46 AM
Registered

FWIW - The current lines should be .375" which is 9.525 mm. Seems like a lot of work to go to a 10mm for less than half a mm in hose diameter. I would guess there is that much variance in the production process of the hose.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:44 AM
Registered

The lines when we measured the bore were 8mm, the lines recommended for the engines need to be 10mm, i would rather not do them but dont want any problems of running lean, so best not skip this, thanks for your replys so far
Old 09-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by charlie boy
The lines when we measured the bore were 8mm, the lines recommended for the engines need to be 10mm, i would rather not do them but dont want any problems of running lean, so best not skip this, thanks for your replys so far
charlie talk to eddie he help me out big time made a tube for gas tank. very smart person.told me all the things to do to setup my fuel lines i have 718hp dyno http://www.youngperformancemarine.com/index.htm
Old 09-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

thanks Bob, may well do that just that i am based in the UK, but if no luck, he will be 1st to call, thanks again
Old 09-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

here my a/f box http://www.amazon.com/Innovate-LM-1-...f=pd_rhf_p_t_4