342 vacuflush pump??

Notices

342 vacuflush pump??

Old 04-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Really? That is where my fresh water pump is...
Yeah, don't wanna mix those 2 up.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Again, for information purposes. I am responding to my own thread.

Took the whole damn thing apart yesterday chasing problem.

From the toilet, it goes to through the wall and makes an instant right hand turn in a clear 90 degree connection. Then about 2 .5 feet of hose to the vacuum pump input pipe. This pipe is about a foot long with a 90 degree at the top where it connect to the hose coming from toilet. This pipe slides in a rubber seal in the tank, and can move up and down. a hose clamp keeps it from dropping to far down making the pipe seal against the bottom of this tank. waste goes from left to right in the vacuum tank. There is a hard pick up tub running from the back of this output seal to the bottom of the tank. Then the out put seal from the tank to the pump has 2 o-rings.. (These can come out and not fit back right causing leaks.) In the connection from the tank to the pump there is 2 duck bill valves... then the pump, and on the left hand side of the pump there is 2 more duck bill valves in the pips making the connection to the hose running to the holding tank.....

The electronic switch is mounted above the out put seal from the vacuum tank. as it build a vacuum it pulls a spring loaded rod inside the tank with its vacuum, this rod is on a push button switch. once it reaches desired vacuum it turn off. you flush/or it leaks a little and that rod moves out and hits the switch. this rod has some adjustment to it for changing how much vacuum you like on the toilet it self.

if the input tub slides down to close to the bottom of the vacuum tank waste/paper what ever can not leave that pipe, and will clogg... MINE was SOLID....