Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 Baja 232

The search for a 232 or 252

Well I am still looking for a 232 or 252 this summer. I figured I'd start one thread (rather than multiple) to try to get a better idea about those models as well as post potential sales.

I know the Baja community is like a family so hopefully most wont mind helping.

First inquiry: Anyone know this boat?

http://rochester.craigslist.org/boa/2904500963.html

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 Baja 252 - SOLD, 2003 Sunsation 288 MCOB 496 MAG
    Quote Originally Posted by jetskidrewski View Post
    Well I am still looking for a 232 or 252 this summer. I figured I'd start one thread (rather than multiple) to try to get a better idea about those models as well as post potential sales.

Go with the 252 if you can find one i think it has a much better ride and the extra space is nice. I just sold my 2000 model last fall. Go to the team baja marine forum their are two nice 252's for sale in the Islander section the Red one is in my home town and has been for sale since late last summer. I would be happy to go take a look at it for you and send some additional pictures.

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 Baja 232
    My preference is definitly the 252 for the extra room and deadrise. But funds are limited, so Id be happy with either. I didn't find any 252s in the islander section, there are quite a few 242s but those are newer and quite a bit more expensive (over budget).

Registered
    My Boats:
    2000 Baja 252 - SOLD, 2003 Sunsation 288 MCOB 496 MAG
    http://boats.iboats.com/2000-baja-ma...r/1152342.html

My mistake those were 242's the link above has a nice 2000 model for $34k. As a reference i sold my 2000 model 252 w/whipple charged 502 & 280ish hours for $28,000. It also had a labbed Bravo 1 prop and hydraulic assit steering. Keep an eye one Boat Trader thats were i find my 252.

Registered
    My Boats:
    1990 Baja 250 sport

i dont personally know that boat but I'm in Rochester and have noticed that one on CL for the past 1-2 months listed for sale. if it becomes a serious contender that your looking at i can send the link to some of my buddys and see if any of them know the owner or anything about it.

good luck!

luv
    Registered

I'll sell you a 1996 272 25th Anniversary at a smoking price. If you are interested - let me know. I'll PM you my phone number. Only 1 with these options. Well taken care of. Always get compliments on it every time out. Only reason for selling is that I don't use it much anymore. Everything works. Nothing wrong with it. 502 MPI/Bravo One. 2nd owner. Columbus, OH area.

luv
    Registered
    I just looked at the boat you have referenced. Nice boat - mine is as nice and I'll save you $6K too Plus you can have all my gear too...

Any takers...PM me for my cell...I want this gone.
    Last edited by luv; 04-14-2012 at 09:33 AM.

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW

Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 Baja 232

Looks nice in OH

^^ Looks nice in Ohio -

My only drawback are the colors . . . not the worst I've seen but definitly not my first choice either.

Reasonable price, thanks for sending.

Anyone's boat you know?

My Boats:
    24 OUTLAW
    ^^ Looks nice in Ohio -

My only drawback are the colors . . . not the worst I've seen but definitly not my first choice either.

Reasonable price, thanks for sending.

Anyone's boat you know?
    I dont know the boat, I just stumbled upon it last night looking at boats. Colors arent too bad, Id be happy with them if the boat is really that clean in person. Im sure it would look great in the water. I just re-read the ad and it looks like it would be worth making an offer on. New batteries, new tires & trailer maintenance, captains choice, props, etc........

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast