Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Hammer

Registered
    My Boats:
    2013 Sunsation 288S

Hammer

Registered
    My Boats:
    Eliminator Daytona 30 with all the goodies
    I had the exact same boat. Fun boat for sure. If the motor is strong, it should run high 60s. These boats were bad for blistering on the bottem if left in the water for any length of time.

Registered
    My Boats:
    Baja Hammer
    I have 2001 with 350ci. A fun boat that looks great and run quick. My only true complaint is the limited room to "CRAWL" into the cabin area...dang near a belly crawl to get in and out and the windshield which if damage / broken will cost a small fortune to replace. Mine is cracked and quotes of 1500.00 + seem to be the norm.
    Outside of that, this little "big" boat is quick, fun, great sounding & head turner.

Registered
    i bought the same boat last year. 97 hammer with carbed 454, 430 hours. $10,500. Thats a fair asking price.

Registered
    Fun boat for sure,my wife and I have a blast driving ours,we have a 98' with stock 454mpi power. I had Bblades lab It's 23p m+ what a improvement in all over performance +gained 5mph on top.