342 Custom Dash Panel  (GPS) >

342 Custom Dash Panel (GPS)

Notices

342 Custom Dash Panel (GPS)

Old 04-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mittens
I still have the patters, and could Make another I guess but I don't think I could make them for the money it's worth.. Just to hard and time consuming .
I could cut them on my cnc milling machine for about $100 plus materials. With a good dimensional print. Nice job by hand by the way. Very nice job.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by vitmus
I could cut them on my cnc milling machine for about $100 plus materials. With a good dimensional print. Nice job by hand by the way. Very nice job.

Thank you! I was /am very proud of that job. And am thankful i had friends with the correct tools to help me get the job done.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Registered

Vitmus, if you're willing to do small machine shop jobs I may have some work for you. Both personal (boat related) and not. Please send me your contact information.

Dan

[email protected]
Old 04-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BajaDan
Vitmus, if you're willing to do small machine shop jobs I may have some work for you. Both personal (boat related) and not. Please send me your contact information.

Dan

[email protected]
Dan, what motor, prop are you running? I have a three blade 23p mirage + running on a 7.4 lx mpi. Was looking at buying a mercury revolution 4 bl 14.625x21 prop. (Same diameter as my mirage+) Any thoughts anyone. On a 1997 Baja 252 islander. Fresh motor.