Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
95 32 caliber??? not much info online about these?? >

95 32 caliber??? not much info online about these??

Notices

95 32 caliber??? not much info online about these??

Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
From what I have heard if you want that boat to look nice your going to need to replace the wrap. I talked to someone who went to look at the boat...
Would plan on it, I'm not a Cabo wabo tequila drinker!

Can I get the # of te guy that looked at!?? Did he say it had anything wrong with it that he saw?? Thanks
Old 10-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
If it comes back dry, go over it yourself again.....
Definitely going to hurt some knuckles in person all over!

@92nsx it is a bit flashy but would eventually rewrap with toned down yellow but yellow interior is growing on me..
Old 10-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 92nsx
I'm not crazy about yellow (personal choice, too flashy) but dam looks like a nice boat at 27k$. Good' reliable power and if ecu's matches the hours , not to bad!!! Good looking hull to me
Does ecu get reset at rebuild? I guess f they still pull hard on the dyno under full load they should be good... will see
Old 10-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 260 Likes on 92 Posts

Grew up on my dads checkmate, I was not a baja lover.

Found a deal on a 272 which gave me respect for baja.

Bought a 94 32 caliber and Fell IN Love with Baja. Wish I still had that boat just for fun. That boat made me proud to own a Baja.

Buy it, you will love it!

Old 10-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Registered

He is a member on here... Not sure of his screen name I will shoot him a text and have him PM you ..or chime in here.... If I remember correctly he said the boat looked nice, just that the wrap looked bad when ya got close... Some wear and stuff on it. We were kinda drunk when we talked about it.... Sittin on the line at LOTO at the shoot out...LOL

Last edited by mptrimshop; 10-10-2012 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:21 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 203 Likes on 131 Posts

The 320 force/32 caliber hull was one of the best ever made my x baja worker friends tell me... my 320 took some abuse, alot of abuse......and it didnt sink...I cant see this newer one being much different..
Old 10-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine is a lot older and I love it... Although i have restored mine ( a lot of rot ) it was worth it.. At the time I had 365 mags with raised x and boxes and it would run around 66-68 so I would think the boat in question stock is only going to run about 65 or so with the efi mags.. but still not to bad.. You cant beat the boat as far as room and comfort in the cockpit as long as it doesnt have the quad bolsters, and the cabin is plenty roomy enough for a family of 4.. Good Luck!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That boat is a 40 minute ride from me. Let me know if you need some close up eyes on it. I also think I know a guy there.

Smitty
Old 10-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Registered

Guys, thanks for the replies, just waiting on my ins quote to come back and proceed!! Bank require a survey, so i will call GSC in am once I get my quote and make a list for everything! Shaft dyno, etc

Smitty thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that if i run into anything strange.

I was worried about the older Baja, but it grew on me and this is a good deal to step up for free, basically. W/trade!

Then plan on the 2,000 round trip towing trade up and new Baja back!

Funny thing is that I bought my 25 from shogren a few miles away from this place!! Now I will probably bringing it back!!
Old 10-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Registered

Angry

NICE!!

Grand Sport center came back today on a few issues.
Would fix most.. steering tight, shifter tight and impellor housing cracked.

BUT!! They also came back and degraded my original trade by $2000!!!
They also do not have documentation of the engine rebuild so worst case, the EFI motor has 500 hours. Evidently, the wife ended up with boat in divorce! It is on consignment, found that out today as he was telling the other made a mistake.

Doesn't look good!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.