finding the market for my baja >

finding the market for my baja

Notices

finding the market for my baja

Old 01-31-2013, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Port Monster
I bought a 280 for $12,000 but as you can expect it was not in top condition. The 280's I see in good shape with recent rebuilds are at the $25,000 range plus or minus depending on electronics, etc.
Which means there going to sell for under 20k....
Old 01-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Registered

That would be my guess - they are all stock 454 or 454 mags with Bravo ones. If you had different drives, a blower, etc. you could probably get into the $30,000 range from what I am seeing. The simple fact of the matter is it is a buyers market!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

As someone said, its all about the market right now. Its only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I have seen late 90s Outlaws priced in the mid-to high 20s. And thats asking price, not sale price.

The Baja 280 I had was NOT mint. I paid $8k for it a year before that.

I also just sold a 36 Sonic with newer 502MPIs for $17k last year. Boats are only worth what someone will give you.

Old 02-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Registered

my price on the web is just an asking price and can be negotiated.
I see there are alot of sport 280s still on the water and thats cool...
Im just ready to move on right now and anyone looking for one wont be disapointed when they get onboard this one right here ...
Old 03-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Registered

I just lowered the price of my sport 280 to22900. I think that at that price someone will walk away with a very nice boat.It is clean and has lots of new parts and upgrades.We rebuilt the bravo drives last year and the 7.4 mags were done a couple ogf years ago.We also changed the fuel lines last summer.I am going to put new batteries in it in the spring.I added a new vhf,and color gps/map.The boat didnt have a horn when I got it so a new horn was installed.The sunpad was shot so that was replaced as well.
the only reason Im selling it is becouse we want to overnight with friends and with the 3 of ou it just doesnt work.It is very clean and totally updated with new paint that makes it look new .It gets up and goes and handles well.If anyone wants a big water go fast this boat is sure to please.One has to admit its a cool looking boat model and can handle whatever you can dish out.So with that being said and all that has been posted in regard to boat value,I am open to real bonafide offers anyone interested in a classic go fast that needs nothing but fuel which by the way has 100 gallons of fresh fuel in its tank.

Last edited by hurryup; 03-05-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hurryup
. I think that at that price someone will walk away with a very nice boat.It is clean and has lots of new parts and upgrades.We rebuilt the bravo drives last year and the 7.4 mags were done a couple ogf years ago.We also changed the fuel lines last summer.I am going to put new batteries in it in the spring.I added a new vhf,and color gps/map.The boat didnt have a horn when I got it so a new horn was installed.The sunpad was shot so that was replaced as well.
the only reason Im selling it is becouse we want to overnight with friends and with the 3 of ou it just doesnt work.It is very clean and totally updated with new paint that makes it look new .It gets up and goes and handles well.If anyone wants a big water go fast this boat is sure to please.One has to admit its a cool looking boat model and can handle whatever you can dish out.So with that being said and all that has been posted in regard to boat value,I am open to real bonafide offers anyone interested in a classic go fast that needs nothing but fuel which by the way has 100 gallons of fresh fuel in its tank.