Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Ruined Baja >

Ruined Baja

Notices

Ruined Baja

Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Skulls & Daggers . First thing I would do is break out the heat gun and remove every sticker. Then get some custom old style Baja script logos made. They look like cheap wake boat graphics. WTF?

It looks like there are choices if you don't buy one with the decals already on there. I like the simple boot stripe and Baja logo best.

Last edited by thirdchildhood; 02-03-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a bad as those graphics are they are 1000 times better than that gray and orange 26 outlaw that was the first boat built anyone ever hear if they ever sold that fugly azz thing or did they strip the power out of it and crush it
Old 02-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, have to agree with the graphics being ugly! Personally I think the lines of the boat aren't that bad.

Ed, I think I saw a while back that the gray boat did sell. Not sure where that one went though. I'm sure it will get noticed.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jvthundercat
XT, I am curious, as in I always have connections to funds for such things. How much, rough guess, do you think it would take to get it back? I can figure out the rest as in capitol to start up building ect.
Then maybe they can go off and get Donzi back going again as well.
JV, I have no idea what it would cost. I would think you could look it up in public court records.

XT
Old 02-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ebay Ed
a bad as those graphics are they are 1000 times better than that gray and orange 26 outlaw that was the first boat built anyone ever hear if they ever sold that fugly azz thing or did they strip the power out of it and crush it
They need to hire the fork lift driver who dropped Spotlight to load it. Just tell him to get it higher this time!
Old 02-04-2013, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by teambaja
they need to hire the fork lift driver who dropped spotlight to load it. Just tell him to get it higher this time!
lol
Old 02-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Registered

Do the graphics really matter? When Baja was selling a lot of boats there was a big dealer network with floorplanned boats, and credit was easy and cheap. That doesn't exist anymore. They also sold enough boats to spread out the overhead costs and keep the per unit price comparatively low. That isn't going to happen either, at least in the near future.

Hopefully they'll prove me wrong, but I think they're done...at least as we knew them. Unpopular graphics are the least of their problems.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Registered

No Dealers or any customer would ever buy a boat from them without proper authority.
That being said someone with the right history will buy up those companies and bring them back. I give it 2-3 more years.

Last edited by Back4More; 02-07-2013 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

The Donzi boys are still together at Statement. I'm hoping maybe they have something up their sleeve. Craig Barrie bleeds little Donzi Classics....
Old 02-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jvthundercat
XT, I am curious, as in I always have connections to funds for such things. How much, rough guess, do you think it would take to get it back? I can figure out the rest as in capitol to start up building ect.
Then maybe they can go off and get Donzi back going again as well.
Velocity is for sale, just a little shy of 3mil. I know its not Baja, but I say, sell some other boats, kick Baja's butt, and buy them at the NEXT bankruptcy sale.