Old 04-19-2013, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks everyone! This thing looks like its going to be a blast to work on!! I guess i need to start my diet! It pulled really bad on the way home, found out yesterday that two of my axles are bent! So first thing now is getting the trailer safe or just buy a new one... Then I will continue the polishing...
Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by T-RAV
thanks everyone! This thing looks like its going to be a blast to work on!! I guess i need to start my diet! It pulled really bad on the way home, found out yesterday that two of my axles are bent! So first thing now is getting the trailer safe or just buy a new one... Then I will continue the polishing...
Axels will be a lot cheaper than a new trailer.. is it dual or tripple? When I pulled mine back from Wichita to Biloxi with the trips I could hardly tell it was back there. I was impressed.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

It's a triple, but its steel and I boat in salt water. I will prob just get the axles and get the year or so use out of it before it rust to pieces.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! Let me know when you're on Travis. I think Busta is coming up next weekend, but we'll be sitting on the dock.....My boat is broke!
Old 04-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by OutlawEd
Congrats! Let me know when you're on Travis. I think Busta is coming up next weekend, but we'll be sitting on the dock.....My boat is broke!
Thanks! As of right now all we have planned is the weekend of 7/12... But hopefully now that the boat is here our friends with the lake house will invite us a few more times!! They usually do labor day weekend too. Other than that it will be like family weekend stuff. If we can get away any sooner ill let you know.

Last edited by T-RAV; 04-19-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:02 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by T-RAV
Thanks! As of right now all we have planned is the weekend of 7/12... But hopefully now that the boat is here our friends with the lake house will invite us a few more times!! They usually do labor day weekend too. Other than that it will be like family weekend stuff. If we can get away any sooner ill let you know.
Well at least you have yours.. Driving right now to get mine... Bout to come out of NC to VA!! Only 150 more miles!!! Total of 1000 ea way!

Left Slidell at 2:30pm yesterday... Following the storms!

Try to seal every hole in your trailer and maybe even fill will nitrogen. Mine rusted inside out b/c of damn holes in rear channel. Lasted a year down here but pulled great until it died!

Later
Old 04-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nailit
Well at least you have yours.. Driving right now to get mine... Bout to come out of NC to VA!! Only 150 more miles!!! Total of 1000 ea way!

Left Slidell at 2:30pm yesterday... Following the storms!

Try to seal every hole in your trailer and maybe even fill will nitrogen. Mine rusted inside out b/c of damn holes in rear channel. Lasted a year down here but pulled great until it died!
Safe trip and looking forward to your pics soon!
Old 04-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Never Enuff
Gold Member

Ed,
Maybe you and Busta will stay out of trouble if your staying on the dock. LOL
Jay
Old 04-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

T, hows the new boat coming??
We took ours out for her maiden voyage with the wife, no kids.. found some 2 ft's and it was a smooth ride..
Tucking the drives was smooth enough and then pushed the plane s down and it was sweet!! Big difference from our 25s!!

Crappy weather, muggie and over cast with some sprinkles, but I was on the lake!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.