Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Finally got home with my new boat! 33ol!! >

Finally got home with my new boat! 33ol!!

Notices

Finally got home with my new boat! 33ol!!

Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nailit
Another
nice boat, i have same markings but mine is black instead of the color you have, it is black green and teal, and has same graphics on the side

nice boat
Old 04-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fordtough150
Congrats man! Looks like you came out smellin' like a rose! What kind of mileage did that 5.0 do pulling that hog? Just curious because I have an ecoboost.
i just bought an eco boost crew cab off road package w the chrome version , how does you truck towe yours? i have a
24ft outlaw 1997 with a 502 procharged

love the truck, and love the boat, but havn't towed it yet,
Old 04-24-2013, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by conneroutlaw
i just bought an eco boost crew cab off road package w the chrome version , how does you truck towe yours? i have a

It towed really well. I was going to tow back with our 2011 exp but dad wanted to take a ride and spend some time together.

It would not win races but it would hold speed on a hill with min downshifting for a 360 HP 5.0!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered

Tows amazing. Seriously. I pulled my boat back from Alabama and it towed like a dream. Once the ground leveled out in IL and WI we were pulling low 14 MPG. I average 12-14 towing the boat usually.
Also, I have the 3.31 axle, 4x4, crew cab
82mph=2000 rpm lol
Old 04-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Registered

Congrats on the new to you boat. I am sure you will love it.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nailit
It towed really well. I was going to tow back with our 2011 exp but dad wanted to take a ride and spend some time together.

It would not win races but it would hold speed on a hill with min downshifting for a 360 HP 5.0!
the eco boost has more power and torque, but if you want a beast you should buy a f250 or f350,

Last edited by conneroutlaw; 04-27-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Registered

Tows amazing. Seriously. I pulled my boat back from Alabama and it towed like a dream. Once the ground leveled out in IL and WI we were pulling low 14 MPG. I average 12-14 towing the boat usually.
82mph=2000 rpm lol
i bought it with 3.73 gears, want alittle more ass in the truck, plus i have the possey locking option in the axle, and towing mode too, havn't used the posse yet, but towed it to marina and it was all up hills, i was passing cars on the right side, step grade, ford said use the possey towing out of the water, i just usually put it in 4 high, i have way to many pully options for the truck, plus the down hill decent brakeing mode too, alot to learn about the truck, when i have a beer and time to read, with baby sitting a 2 and 7 year old and baby sitting my 41 year old fiance too,

Last edited by conneroutlaw; 04-27-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:58 AM
Registered

82mph=2000 rpm lol
if you ever want a discount from ford motor company giv me a shout,

jj at 716-366-6655
[email protected]

100$ over whole sale all day plus factory rebates, no haggling, and if you come with cash then it is an easy deal over the phone the tough part is picking the color

i don't mind helping out a feloow ford owner as welll as a fellow baja owner,

anyone eelse reading this thread call me if you want a deal on fords, i work at a college and i don't sell cars, so no strings attached, just a nice guy helping someone out as i would expect to be treaded the same way, i treat people the way i would want to be treated and drudge people how they treat me and not by anyone elses opinions and that goes for boats too, i am old school with a young age of 37 and birthday in may
Old 04-27-2013, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

if you ever want a discount from ford motor company giv me a shout,

jj at 716-366-6655
[email protected]

100$ over whole sale all day plus factory rebates, no haggling, and if you come with cash then it is an easy deal over the phone the tough part is picking the color

i don't mind helping out a feloow ford owner as welll as a fellow baja owner,

anyone eelse reading this thread call me if you want a deal on fords, i work at a college and i don't sell cars, so no strings attached, just a nice guy helping someone out as i would expect to be treaded the same way, i treat people the way i would want to be treated and drudge people how they treat me and not by anyone elses opinions and that goes for boats too, i am old school with a young age of 37 and birthday in may
Thanks.. could have used a when i bought the wife. 2011 Exp Ltd.

I will prob keep my 4dr wrangler and but will prob get a used f250 diesel to commute to work..

Man I am wore out!!

1. Ran new return lines to tank.
2. Fixed radio that wasn't working... 2 hrs later after having prob with power from main switch.. BATTERY was dead!! Nice.. hooked up battery charger and she came alive.
3. Wet sanded both sides then washed
4. Vacuumed cuddy, and washed cockpit
5. Hand applied and machine buffed both sides.

Texted "offshoreexcursion" to ask if I could get glovebox out!! He said no and they were at DesertStorm!! Him= party, Me=work butt off!! Not right!!
Old 04-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

the eco boost has more power and torque, but if you want a beast you should buy a f250 or f350, my dad worked for ford and if you want ford employee discount just call me or email me,

jj at 716-366-6655 or email me at
[email protected]

i got my friend a mustange for 100$ over whole sale and plus all the rebates from ford motor company
Conneroutlaw can you pm some info on the employee discount i`m trying to buy me the f250 diesel thanks Ken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.