Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Baja 245 for sale! what should it be listed for? >

Baja 245 for sale! what should it be listed for?

Notices

Baja 245 for sale! what should it be listed for?

Old 06-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja 245 for sale! what should it be listed for?

Finally got my boat the way I wanted it..... and then I had my first son. Go figure. My wife wants to sell it and get a cruiser. I have a feeling that this might be the only way I get to the lake for the next 5 years. I need help pricing it so any help would be great. I have the boat set up so it is a turn key boat with great power and very reliable. That being said, the boat is faster than it should ever go. Ive personally had to mid 80's but Gary said much faster than that. My goal was to have a boat that did 70's at mid 1/2 throttle. the boat has a total time 220 hrs and a total running time of 20 hrs on the new motor. It has never been in salt and always dry docked on Lake Lanier in Ga. She has many extras that I haven't mentioned but take a look at the pic's and let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fzevieektec02hv/cqeW2dE7kQ

New Interior...same pattern just new vinyl

New Audio System - need less to say but it sounds amazing
- 4 JL Audio Marine 10" subs
- 2 pairs of 7 " JL Audio Marine Coaxle
- 2 pairs of 7" JL Audio Marine Components
- Clarion Head unit with 2 hard wired remote stations
- 2 JL Audio Marine Amplifiers

New Mercury Racing 525 long block. 10 testing hours and I've put about 10 hours on it since.
As you will see from the pictures it has a 502 intake. the engine below is a new 525 long block. Long story short I blew up my 502. Gary Grimes from Twister Motor took pity on me and helped me out. So the engine is a 525 mercury race engine from mercury with my old 502 intake.Everything is new except the intake and wiring harness and Pro Charger. The super charger is set at a low 4 psi. I have the full Data sheet from the dyno run and set up if needed. the engine is set up for 93 octane gas. On 93 the engine produces 698 hp at 5600 rpm which is where I have it limited. New Fuel System, New exhaust from Stainless Marine(only because the old exhaust wouldn't fit the new block).

Interior Red LED Lighting and underwater Red LED Lighting

Last edited by EPIC BAJA 245; 06-03-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: link to drop box
Old 06-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

50k or a bit more is what I'm looking for. Is that reasonable?