Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
302 No forward Bilge pump see water in cuddy floor >

302 No forward Bilge pump see water in cuddy floor

Notices

302 No forward Bilge pump see water in cuddy floor

Old 11-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look straight down behind your rear bench seat, you will see the small hole in bottom center of the bilge... that is the end of the tube from the forward drain. Don't know if air or a plumbers snake would be best, but it sounds as if you need to clear the pipe
Old 11-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I bought my 1999 272 used and only had a it a week or so, winterized it and stored it. But, the carpet is water stained in the cuddy.... Whats should I be doing to make sure water is not standing in there when I start using it in the spring? So, after reading this, this is what the issue is? There is a tube that runs from the cabin to the bilge that could be plugged. I have 2 drains in each corner when you step down into the cuddy. Could those be plugged? Is there a bilge pump in the front cabin? I am very curious now after reading this post. I want to make sure there is no water standing in the front of the baot. Thanks...