1 of 2 Hammer X for sale >

1 of 2 Hammer X for sale

Notices

1 of 2 Hammer X for sale

Old 10-08-2013, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 1 of 2 Hammer X for sale

If anyone is looking one of the two Hammer X's Baja built before shutdown it is for sale in Ohio.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ammer-X-358551

Seems a little high on price to me though? $45K for a 22 foot, sit-down, open cuddy. Likely make a great fun day boat. This is the red and black one that was fully loaded options and power. I thought it hit mid 70's?

For reference the new Sea Ray P22s (same hull) are going for mid $50s to $60s, but they have a few additional ammenitites.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Custom Interiors & More

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Andrew,

Do you think Tammy the controller and her husband still own one of the Hammer X boats? Sorry, but that rear end design is still ugly.....

XT
Old 10-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Registered

I think they sold them both. I called about the blue/green one about a year after the closure and it sold for way more than I was willing to pay (like 45k if memory serves me right). They got a great deal on the 4 boat package they bought. Matt and I were pretty dissapointed because he was looking at a 278 and I was looking at a Hammer X. But they made a better ($) 4 boat package than Matt and I could do seperately on the two boats.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andrew/XT,

Here is Hammer-X #2 of 2. I bought it from Tammy new. The boat has 22 hours on it. If a collector ever wanted it, I possibly would part ways with her. She is now known as "Wasabi." I am interested in purchasing #1 of 2 as well. I always thought it would be cool to have them both together. Let me know if you know who has it now. I lost track of it after Eric sold it. Eric had acquired it from Tammy as well.

I can be reached at anthony @ iowacitycapitalpartners dot com.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ZTty-RBA...anthonymarlowe

https://www.instagram.com/p/UxgdtEhACm/

Regards,

Anthony

Last edited by iowacitycapital; 05-30-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-29-2017, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 124 Likes on 45 Posts

Hey Anthony do you go out on the res much? I've seen your boat next to the house a few times but yet to catch you out on the water.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:53 AM
Registered

Awesome to hear that the Hammer is in good hands, it's a small bit of Baja history and good to keep track of the story.

Hopefully I'm not bringing up anything bad, but how is the dash/deck interface? There was always talk of concern with the dash cracking away from the deck and I was curious if it happened or not?
Old 05-30-2017, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

iaoutlaw,

A wedding and extended honeymoon the summer of 2015 meant we only got out there a few times that year. Since we moved in 2016 to the old Gerdin house on the other side of Mehaffey Bridge, I dropped my slip at Coralville Lake Marina and moved the boat to my new garage. In 2016 I was busy with work and our community dock was not done yet, so we ended up skipping a season. Now that the dock is done and summer is here we will be putting Wasabi back out there one of these weekends so that we will be out there a little bit this year.

jetskidrewski,

The dash deck interface is perfect. I am not sure why anyone would have any concern. It is my understanding there were no issues with hammer-X #1 of 2, the big block, with over 200 hours as well. My Hammer X, the small block, is solid as a rock.