Think I found my graphics?? >

Think I found my graphics??

Notices

Think I found my graphics??

Old 12-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by LiveFREEorDIE
Take this coming from a guy that has the entire side from rubrail down and back of boat wrapped. If you can afford it... I couldnt at the time; go with paint. Im always freaking out about getting a rip or tear. Now I have a few so dont care as much anymore. I still remember the first rip in the vinyl like yesterday.I wont let others use their fenders next to my boat because it could rip the vinyl. That means keeping cloth covered fenders on both sides of the boat in case a friend ties up next to you when away from the boat. Also the longer the vinyl is on the harder it is to get off. Like I said im broke so went vinyl hope this helps.
Thanks for the input.. I was actually just reading about that!! "Ppl putting fleece on bumpers" and my first thought was what about the other guys.. we always tie up together.

I will actually just be covering up the existing graphics partly b/c of that and not full wrap! Thanks
Old 12-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why not just have the graphics that are on there shot with the colors you want. It probably wouldn't be as expensive as you would think just doing a cover up.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Registered

Didn't know you could just do part of paint on gel??
Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Turning the green stipe that is the length of the boat white, yes that would look crappy, but changing the color is no big deal. Any decent paint shop can mask, prime, and paint you existing graphics whatever color you want. Used to do it all the time at the boat shop I worked at through college.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered

I am going to mess around with the vinyl I have samples of this weekend and go from there..
will update and possibly take some pics. Had another color scheme thought, but need to match the green in vinyl, my teal sample is a little light.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Registered

Hello from the south shore. I'm in the same situation. My 95 boss still has the colors that were In style In the 90's. I've been looking to get rid of pink on the sides. Jus had the interior done and we changed the pink to purple , I'm looking to do the same on the sides.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:08 AM
Registered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]514889[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by crf311
Hello from the south shore. I'm in the same situation. My 95 boss still has the colors that were In style In the 90's. I've been looking to get rid of pink on the sides. Jus had the interior done and we changed the pink to purple , I'm looking to do the same on the sides.

Well hello, can you post a pic, would like to see it. Here is a pic if playing with some sample colors.
Attached Thumbnails Think I found my graphics??-image.jpg  

Last edited by nailit; 12-22-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Registered

Latest version now that I found out the white
Will not cover green stripe.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Registered

I like it.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mittens
I like it.
Thanks.. I actually have a final version, iPhone has been having issues posting!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]515242[/ATTACH]

well, the iphone 5 worked a lil better.. I pulled the lines up past the rub rail. I have the silver and black (or maybe carbon fiber), but trying to match the teal. Just found another distributor last night that I am trying to get a sample from.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.