Baja Family in/near New Orleans >

Baja Family in/near New Orleans

Notices

Baja Family in/near New Orleans

Old 02-25-2014, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Baja Family in/near New Orleans

I know Baja owners tend to be a tighter family so I figured I'd pose the question for feedback here. Anyone from the New Orleans area? We are driving down and visiting March1-2. Any things to be cautious of or keep an eye out for? Any suggestions for the area, we are very limited on time, but is there anything that is 100% must? Thanks!
Old 02-26-2014, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jetskidrewski
I know Baja owners tend to be a tighter family so I figured I'd pose the question for feedback here. Anyone from the New Orleans area? We are driving down and visiting March1-2. Any things to be cautious of or keep an eye out for? Any suggestions for the area, we are very limited on time, but is there anything that is 100% must? Thanks!
Although we don't live there my wife is from Slidell and all her family is north shore or Houma.
IMO must see's are Jackson Square and French Quarter and if you've got little ones the Zoo is cool too.
They'll like playing on the only hill in town besides the sides of the levee's, but it's not really that big
The battleground park really didn't appeal to me nearly as much as our San Jacinto battleground park but that might be because I'm Texan.
When your in the Quarter don't wander to far off of the Bourbon street areas strip.
It used to be a rather dangerous area and might not of changed much since.
There's a couple of members here from the area , you might try a PM to "nailit" he's in my wife's hometown just across the twinspan, He may know of other stuff as since my kids are adults now we don't get there but once every few years for her mom and the family.
Enjoy your stay, it's an Awesome city.

See ya,
Kelly