Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Dear All... Some Advice from the soggy island (England) Please :-) >

Dear All... Some Advice from the soggy island (England) Please :-)

Notices

Dear All... Some Advice from the soggy island (England) Please :-)

Old 07-02-2014, 05:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dear All... Some Advice from the soggy island (England) Please :-)

Hi all!

As you can see I am new to this forum, and indeed new to the Baja community...

I have an opportunity to purchase a 2002 BAJA 40 Outlaw SST however I have a few hesitations about it. Mainly the 'SST' part as from what I can understand is it is a stripped down edition or 'Super Sport' something, although I can not find any online?

If any of you are aware of this model could you please help with the following questions:

-> What does the SST stand for, and what difference is it to the boat?
-> I assume the 40 ft Baja did not sell many 'SST' models as I can't find many around?
-> The main issue is if I ever consider upgrading I don't feel it has adequate accommodation or any kitchen facilities etc, which for a 40ft boat I think is normally expected? Basically, in your opinion, is the 'SST' badge going to be desirable enough in this boat to outweigh the lack of facilities?
-> What do you think the market value of this boat is in good condition?

If anything it is right at the top of my budget, but I love the idea of having 3 x 8.2L V8's roaring behind me :-)... (I know I am a big child!)

Thanks for reading, any input would be appreciated!!

Dylan