Renewed my listing 29 outlaw

Notices

Renewed my listing 29 outlaw

Old 10-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Renewed my listing 29 outlaw

New house, third baby on the way, need to unload it and reevaluate everything next summer.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o58249-en.html
Old 10-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Keep the boat!!!! My wife was a little upset when I drove to chicago when she was pregnant to get my 25ol, but she got over it.. Keep the boat man... lol.. congrats on the baby!!
Old 10-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I wish, and it's not even the wife pushing me, we are stepping up quite a bit in house, so I could use the money more than the boat just sitting there not being used. Or once the dust settles I have to work non stop to be able to afford all the crap!! I'd rather go dang I could have afforded the boat too than go, oh chit I can't afford all this!! If the boat moves we will pick up something sometime next year once we get the uncertainties all cleared up.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats and good luck Trav
Old 10-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Registered

Good luck. I've been watching it on facebook and can't believe it hasn't sold yet. I was in the same boat a couple of years ago. Had a kid and bought a much bigger house. Probably should have sold it back then when I look back on how much I've used it since. I was all set to list it for sale this fall but watching your price drops is giving me second thoughts. My trailer isn't in nearly as good of shape as yours and if I couldn't get 50k I think I would just as soon keep it. By the way, the text of your ad still says 51k.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I should have listed it earlier this year like I thought about, but I was still in denial!! Now it's crunch time and I am probably over reacting, but I'd rather be safe than sorry or have to live at work! Ugh! It seems like I got more action when it was priced higher than I am now. I guess if it doesn't go I'll just sell the house after we move in if need be!! That would just be awesome!! Now I'm getting my priorities in order!!
Old 10-08-2014, 12:23 PM
Registered

Good lookin Baja. Like the colors. Best of luck with the sale.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks! And thanks jmeng for pointing out the price thing in my ad!
Old 10-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I've personally seen the boat and can attest to its pristine condition! Trav took a pic of it in my cover at Canyon Lake, TX and damn, she looked good! Thank god he wasn't in the pic! Doah! GLWS buddy.......
Old 10-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Registered

What a shame your having to list so soon after your purchase.
She's certainly a beautiful ride indeed and although I'm no expert I'd say she's spot on with the asking price.
We multi-children parents have all been participants in the ever expanding family rodeo and sometimes your favorite roping horse has to go.
All I can offer is that if you can't get another cowboy to pony up, search every nook and cranny for side work before dropping your britches on the sale price.
Congrats on your upcoming newborn and the new home!!!
There's no doubt someone is going to an awesome boat at a fair price, good luck with your sale.

See ya
Kelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.