Baja Owners

Notices

Baja Owners

Old 12-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by firehill19
Great looking setup! I'm Bajaless now for the first time since 1996. Used to have a nice little gathering of Baja's on Lake Conroe from 2004 to 2010. This pic is the big year in '07 when we had over 70 Baja's in attendance.

Great picture "firehill" Just maybe with some good luck and help from guy's like you and others we can get this "Baja" thing back going again....."LET'S MAKE IT A BAJA MOVEMENT" and remember "THE WATER MUST BE PUNISHED"
Old 12-18-2014, 09:02 AM
Registered

Would be nice but most have gone their different ways. Still some Baja's on Conroe, just don't get the gathering like we used too. The low level of the lake starting in 2010 didn't help things and now its full or almost. Decided to sell my 302 this past year and see what happens. So far been passing the time with trips to Florida, Key West/Ft. Pierce for races and weekend cruise to West Palm last month, and month long trip to Florida last June/July with 11 day cruise to the Abacos, Bahamas on friends Hatteras. Still have my storage unit on Conroe at the moment just in case.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Those 442 are huge! A buddy had one with triple 575SC's. We'd get 10 or so of us on it and run from gas dock to gas dock.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by firehill19
Would be nice but most have gone their different ways. Still some Baja's on Conroe, just don't get the gathering like we used too. The low level of the lake starting in 2010 didn't help things and now its full or almost. Decided to sell my 302 this past year and see what happens. So far been passing the time with trips to Florida, Key West/Ft. Pierce for races and weekend cruise to West Palm last month, and month long trip to Florida last June/July with 11 day cruise to the Abacos, Bahamas on friends Hatteras. Still have my storage unit on Conroe at the moment just in case.
Hopefully we can get the Baja movement started and then we will get Baja owners from all over the country to join in...because I know there are still a lot of people that have Baja's out there we just have to get them excited again...
Old 12-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Registered

Great pics Keith!!!!

I'm about that life Showtime! I've met some great Baja peeps over the years because of the camaraderie within the brand. I haul my 25OL out to Lake St.Clair/ Detroit once or twice a year for the Jobbie/ RaftOff events. Last year for the first time I ran the Jammin on the James PR on my buddies 33OL, and I've trailered to the Chesapeake Bay a handful of times to run with Baja owners.

I'm in my 25OL for ten years now, and it's getting treated to a nice refresh for a decade of great times. Sold the original HO, repowering to a fresh 525sc, full helm twin ram hydro, 280Kplanes, imco box and shorty.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:43 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Those 442 are huge! A buddy had one with triple 575SC's. We'd get 10 or so of us on it and run from gas dock to gas dock.
I know the 442 is a gas hog but I have it because it's a cruiser with some speed.....air,heat,flat screen tv,head/shower...generator...
Old 12-18-2014, 10:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw
Great pics Keith!!!!

I'm about that life Showtime! I've met some great Baja peeps over the years because of the camaraderie within the brand. I haul my 25OL out to Lake St.Clair/ Detroit once or twice a year for the Jobbie/ RaftOff events. Last year for the first time I ran the Jammin on the James PR on my buddies 33OL, and I've trailered to the Chesapeake Bay a handful of times to run with Baja owners.

I'm in my 25OL for ten years now, and it's getting treated to a nice refresh for a decade of great times. Sold the original HO, repowering to a fresh 525sc, full helm twin ram hydro, 280Kplanes, imco box and shorty.

"Nice" Here we go guy's we are building some momentum.......Let's go Baja owners "COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE"

Last edited by SHOWTIME 442; 12-18-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,044 Likes on 1,356 Posts

There's a bunch of Baja guys that hang out on PBN
Attached Thumbnails Baja Owners-boat.jpg   Baja Owners-540s.jpg   Baja Owners-img_0301.jpg  

Old 12-18-2014, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SHOWTIME 442
I know the 442 is a gas hog but I have it because it's a cruiser with some speed.....air,heat,flat screen tv,head/shower...generator...
The memories made and good time far outweigh the fuel burn... and at the end of the day it is nice to go down below and enjoy 75* temps when it is still 95* outside.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jamontes
the memories made and good time far outweigh the fuel burn... And at the end of the day it is nice to go down below and enjoy 75* temps when it is still 95* outside.
you know it baby.....cool allday everyday.......

Last edited by SHOWTIME 442; 12-18-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.