25 outlaw cockpit cover >

25 outlaw cockpit cover

Notices

25 outlaw cockpit cover

Old 08-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25 outlaw cockpit cover

I recently picked up a nice 2003 25 outlaw as my first "substantial" boat purchase. Loving it thus far! I have been looking around the interwebs for a cockpit cover. Does anyone know where to get one either new or used? Or is my only option to have one custom made?

Thanks for the help!
Old 08-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by diddyfunk
I recently picked up a nice 2003 25 outlaw as my first "substantial" boat purchase. Loving it thus far! I have been looking around the interwebs for a cockpit cover. Does anyone know where to get one either new or used? Or is my only option to have one custom made?

Thanks for the help!
could try :http://greatlakesskipper.com/custom-...-cover-1777976
Old 08-03-2015, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulations on the boat. I had a 25 and loved it. As far as the cover, custom is probably your only option. Even if you found a used one, I doubt the snaps would line up to your existing snaps. Go with Sunbrella, that's what the factory covers were made of. Pricy but it will last forever. If I recall, mine had white vinyl sewn in under the material where it rests on the three headrests on the rear hatch.