My 35 Outlaw up for sale >

My 35 Outlaw up for sale

Notices

My 35 Outlaw up for sale

Old 09-14-2015, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Dukedonzi
It is a beautiful Boat I have seen it in person, if I had the cash it would be parked in my shed.

It always cracks me up when some dumb @ss feels he needs to tell you that your price is too high... I have my boat for sale as well, my boat is in much better than average condition and there is always some clueless @ss clown that thinks I should sell it to him cheap because book says "X". If you think the price is too high go look somewhere else... ok I feel better now that I have that off my chest...
Thanks John! Nothing but tire kickers so far and I think our season is over down here and I'm sure the cold air is hitting Wisconsin too.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
I too have seen the boat and it's super clean!
Jack! Thank you for the kind words. Have you been able to get out and do some boating here at the end of the season?
Old 09-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daddy
DukeDonzi needs to pay full price for his next boat, or pay over sticker
"Daddy" The boat I have is my 12th boat ranging in size from 18' to 34' I have never been able to buy a boat at "book" that didn't need some love... as has been explained many times here on this forum book is average price for a given item... from what I have seen my boat and Awash's boat... especially Awash's boat are above average in condition. I looked at his boat this summer because I am planning to move up to a 35ish foot boat, you would have thought his boat was sitting on the showroom floor. I have looked at several other boats that were book or average and I know I would have been sticking money in to them to get them close to the condition of his boat.

If your happy with buying a boat n Average condition that's fine, pay Average price... I have never been happy with average. I want a boat in as close to new condition as I can get so I "expect" to pay above book when I buy a boat. Or I pay average then stick money into it to get where I am happy with it, either way it costs me money. For me, I have learned that I am better off to pay the higher price up front and get the better taken care of boat to start with.

Either way its his boat to sell and he can ask what ever he feels its worth, if you don't think its worth that fine but there is no need to poke him.

And to answer the question you were trying to get at... I don't buy a boat to make money I understand that I will loose money on every boat I buy. That is the nature of this sport...
Old 09-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Awash
Thanks John! Nothing but tire kickers so far and I think our season is over down here and I'm sure the cold air is hitting Wisconsin too.
I also have been in this boat w/duke and was very impressed with its condition. There are not many 35 ol's out there guys especially ones that are taken care of. He will get close to his asking price.