Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Advantage are you out there? >

Advantage are you out there?

Notices

Advantage are you out there?

Old 12-20-2002, 04:32 PM
Big E

Thumbs up Advantage are you out there?

Advantage - I e-mailed you a couple of weeks ago asking about the cool bezels you have on your 29 Outaw that you are selling. Jerry at Hawkeye set me up with the bezels and I put them on. They look great. I didn't have my camera with me but next weekend I will take some photos and show you. You had a great idea. I can't thank you enough. Now my dash doesn't look so plane jane. You are the man!!! Thanks for your help. Eric

PS Did you sell your boat?? Let me know if you still want the adresses we talked about. I will get them for you for sure.

Old 12-20-2002, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem brother Bige! I can't wait to see those colored bezels of yours! They do make a hell of a difference. Sure, I'll take the addresses from you. Thanks again for your help.

Derek
Old 12-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Big E

Advantage - here you go there actually are two flyers down at the lake the fist one is:

BOAT BUYERS GUIDE
serving boaters on Lake of the Ozarks 18 Years
P.O. Box 1025, Camdenton, MO 65020
(573) 346-8314 (phone)
(573) 346-9692 (fax)
They charge $12.00 for a single issue or $36.00 for 4 issues. They will place your ad over the phone or using Visa or Mastercard.

The Second one is:
Lake of the Ozark Boats
Missouri Ozarks Publishing Co.
P.O. Box 390
Osage Beach, MO. 65065
(573) 348-6050 (phone)
(573) 348-0556 (fax)

They charge $13.00 for a single issue or $37.00 for a four issue, They take over the phone ads also using VISA or Mastercard

A four issue I think is for one month, there is a new issue each week, these flyers are free at LOTO and they are readily available anywhere down there Walmart, gas stations, restaurants, etc.. A lot of people look at them. I sold my boat using these ads, and they are fairly reasonable. OSO is also an excellent place also to list your boat they get a lot of hits. Good Luck, you have a nice boat, I'm sure you will have no trouble selling it. It is very unique with the cool Baja logo you have on the side. 29 Outlaws sell very quick at LOTO because they are in high demand down there. Thanks for your help with the gauges. I hope this helps. Good luck. Eric

Old 12-21-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Thanks again for the information Bige! We are heading to LOTO some time this summer, probably over Labor Day Weekend! I'll make sure to send you a personal message before we do. It would be cool to hook up! Have a great holiday!
Old 12-22-2002, 10:11 AM
Big E

That sounds good, its always a lot of fun down there, my wife and I look forward to hanging out with you guys. Summer seems so far away when you buy a boat at the end of October. We look forward to hearing from you. Eric

Old 12-25-2002, 12:03 AM
hirschy77

Default outlaw

what is next

Old 12-25-2002, 08:36 AM
Registered

Not sure exactly what's next. We like the 37' Active Thunder AVH with 500's. We are taking a tour of the factory and a demo ride on Jan. 11th. That should be cool! I will let you know buddy! Hey, are you holding on to the Checkmate?
Old 12-25-2002, 05:29 PM
Registered

Must be nice a Active Thunder 37, sweet ride, hope you get that new ride soon Derick
Mark
Old 12-26-2002, 09:33 AM
hirschy77

hey derek hope you had a nice holiday!!!! I cant very well get rid of it now can I... I think last year I put close to 12 g's into it!!! I think I'll wait for the sunsation 396ss. Take care ...Mark

Old 12-26-2002, 11:02 AM
Registered

C'mon Mark, a guy with your financial means! Heck, I thought you would have bought that new 42' Cigarette Tiger with Sterlings!

Quick Reply: Advantage are you out there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.