My Lab Job

Notices

My Lab Job

Old 04-01-2003, 08:42 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Darin,

Still waiting for the tracking numbers, have they been shiiped? I have not received then yet...
Old 04-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Registered

Cool your lab job/shooter(two mirage props)

Originally posted by Shooter
Hey Darin,

Still waiting for the tracking numbers, have they been shiiped? I have not received then yet...
Shooter. we will provide a tracking number tomorrow ,we are at home ,they should arrive within five days /Thanks Darin any questions please call me !

Last edited by HOUSTONPROP; 04-01-2003 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-09-2003, 04:57 PM
btrysNOTincld

Darin:

How much to lab-up a pair of Merc Mirage 26p props? And what's the exepcted turn-around time? I'm in Dallas.

Old 04-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Registered

Default Mirage props 25 ?26?or 27?

Originally posted by btrysNOTincl'd
Darin:

How much to lab-up a pair of Merc Mirage 26p props? And what's the exepcted turn-around time? I'm in Dallas.
these props must have been previously worked on? as the Mirage 3 bld comes in pitches such as 23,25,27, and so on give me a call on this one and I will be glad to help out /Thank'sDarin @ Houston Marine Propeller Service.
Old 04-12-2003, 02:16 AM
Registered

shooter, your props are boxed and will go ,Monday/Darin
Old 04-14-2003, 12:26 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Thanx, pleaqse send the tracking no.
Old 04-16-2003, 08:11 AM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Hello...

Have the props shipped yet?
Old 04-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Registered

SORRY WE HAD TWO(Schooters) OF YOU .Francic G. !!!!!!!!!!!your props are to go on Monday /Thanks you will have a number posted on monday evening.Darin
Old 04-16-2003, 04:07 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Hi,

Sorry, I don't understand your message. I spoke with you a week or so after you posted that they were going out (the 2nd time) and had not seen them. You posted they were going out last Monday after I spoke with you last week.

When will these come back to me for real? I was really counting on those props for this weekend. Actually I was counting on them for last weekend. My boat is stuck on my lift until I get props on it. I have to do some work on the boat and I'm SOL until I recieve these. I'm a little concerned becasue if you said that they were not right you would turn them around in one week after receiving them. How can you do this in the busy season and when you have had the props since February. I really hate to start to badger you on this but nows' the time to get to them and ship them to me.

Please help me out here, like I said when I 1st talked to you, I usually use Bronson Hill and was very happy with them. I wanted to get them to you because of your support of us Baja guys here on the board and you appear to have a lot of knowledge.

Please help me out, Thanx
Old 04-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Charter Member #300
Charter Member

Can't say Darin is not responsive.

He called me right as=fter the above post, explained the mix-up. Offered to drive them to UPS and overnite them - not neccessary, got plenty of stuff to keep me busy over the weekend. I just finsihed rebuilding my "Classic" Jap bike so maybe I'll ride it a bit.

I had a bad experience some time back where I could not boat 1/2 the season and got worried. As long as they ship this week it's cool. Sounds like his business it doing well.

Thanx!

Quick Reply: My Lab Job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.