Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
Hammer vs outlaw >

Hammer vs outlaw

Notices

Hammer vs outlaw

Old 09-16-2003, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm, Ive never ridden in a 20 Outlaw...........but the 20 is a cheap piece of crap ??
Oh an by the way that was a direct quote from an owner of one of the larges Baja dealers in the US. And these guys eat, breath and bleed Baja. So I was amazed as he told me what a step down in quality it was from the hammer. I had already came to this conclusion on my own but I was amazed to hear it from them. I'm my own opinion the inside of the boat has a cheap sport jet(sugar sand,yamaha, Seadoo) feel to it. No water test necessary. In it's defense I absolutely love the exterior styling. The boat is great looking. To bad ,they really could have stepped up and made this a great boat.

Brian
Old 09-24-2003, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an H2X for sale with the 7.4L 310HP. It is a bit bigger than the hammer but boat with hammers and they wish they boat the H2X. You can take a look at a picture under the boats for sale section.
"1999 Baja H2X for Sale"