Trailer Suggestions Please >

Trailer Suggestions Please

Notices

Trailer Suggestions Please

Old 09-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailer Suggestions Please

Hurricane Isabel has led me to believe that I need a trailer. It's an '03 33 ft. Outlaw. I don't need to dunk it as the boat sits on a lift. Just need a trailer to take the boat for winter storage and in case of emergencies. Any suggestions and price ranges? TIA, Ric
Old 09-17-2003, 09:55 PM
Allan4

Eagle makes good trailers.

MAKE SURE YOU GET METAL FENDERS. Mine are fiberglass and I blew a tire and it shreded the fender, but the worst part was that the fender dissolved and the tire beat the hell outta my boat. Yes, a metal fender would have been all bent to hell, but atleast the boat would not have been.

I am putting some alum star plate or something over the top of the fenders....I'm p retty peeved about teh whole thing. Easily fixable, but just never should have happened.

My .02

Old 09-18-2003, 06:06 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If I was going to buy a new trailer it would be a Myco. That is what Dock Holiday has his 36 Outlaw on and he loves it.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:43 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Allan

Where do you get replacement fenders? Mine dont have the support between the wheels, and people stand on them and they are all bent up now. Cant seem to find where new ones are. Eagle trailer.

thanks

Jason
Old 09-18-2003, 07:47 PM
Registered

TO BAJA RUNNER. GO ON EAGLES WEBSITE. GIVE THEM A CALL , THEY ARE IN RIVERVIEW, MICHIGAN. ALL THEY NEED IS YOUR TRAILERS SERIAL NUMBER AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SEND THEM OUT, PAINTED OR UNPAINTED. NOT CHEAP THOUGH.....
Old 09-18-2003, 09:27 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by BajaRunner
Allan

Where do you get replacement fenders? Mine dont have the support between the wheels, and people stand on them and they are all bent up now. Cant seem to find where new ones are. Eagle trailer.

thanks

Jason
I'm not sure Jason, this just happened last weekend. I was just going to call Eagle and see what they said.

Unless anyone else has a good idea...

Old 09-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Registered

Any opinions on nextrailofamerica or towmaster trailers. The prices are amazing. TIA, Ric
Old 09-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Registered

I just got a quote on a triple axle loadrite of $4,564. Any opinions on the make & price?
Old 09-22-2003, 12:56 AM
Registered

For what you are going to use it for, get a loadrite or something like it. My dad's boat is either stored or in water and he puts maybe 20 miles a year on it to the and back. Just make sure you get one where the transom is supported by the bunks. If you think you're going to start towing it alot get an Eagle or Myco.
Mike
Old 09-22-2003, 05:48 PM
Registered

If you ever dip it in salt water your going to want aluminum. I have a triple axle Fastload with flush attachments on the brake drums. I can't compare it to any other aluminum trailer for this one is my first.
Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Trailer Suggestions Please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.