It's almost here.....

Notices

It's almost here.....

Old 04-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's almost here.....

Man, I live in Upsate NY and waiting for summer seems like a long time. Last Monday the weather was perfect, sunny, 69, and a slight breeze. I couldn't resist but to start "summerizing" the 29. I did all the normal stuff like check all the fluids, dust off the 496's, wax the outdrives, detail the cockpit, grease the trailer, charge the bat's, etc. etc. The boat is ready for the water. One week later RAIN and 45! I think I suffer from BAD a.k.a Boater Anxiety disorder.
Attached Thumbnails It's almost here.....-pirates-poker-run.gif  
Old 04-05-2004, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

I feel the same way.

I have already been out. I have a 17 ft center consol and I had that out on lake erie feb 21. We had to break ice at the ramp to get out and dodge ice bergs on the water but it was an awesome boat ride.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:45 AM
Registered

Need-the speed, did you find enough larsons to use as boat anchors to moor the boat at your poker run .
Old 04-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Registered

Need the speed, I was reading where you have summerised your boat but I did not see where you had checked the lug nuts on your trailer. You know what happens when they come loose. If by chance you have forgotten I have some pics I could forward to you. PS . the blue fin is ready for the paint line.
Old 04-17-2004, 09:33 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Oh Boy. It's just dropped a couple of degrees in the old Baja Forum. I guess anythings fair game. Hey Carney, did the Fon-tain stay running today? Somebody came in the pizza joint and told me they saw a 40 fter getting splashed. just curious if it was you or not. Oh by the way, I was at Wal-Mart and couldn't help notice fountain steering wheels for sale. They had all different colors to chose from. I'll keep my Eye's peeled for the Reggie jump suit.