Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Baja
anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in? >

anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?

Notices

anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?

Old 04-29-2004, 12:41 AM
MENTALHEALTH

Default anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?

i have a mint 98 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger and a hi performance 502 built by derebery performance marine. 220 hours on the boat, 160 hours on the charger and 100 hours on the engine. in omaha nebraska and has only been in fresh water. $43,950. have many pictures if interested. comes with full cover, heritage trailer( like new). one of a kind. reason for selling is new daughter and my fatboy and arctic cat come first. i am a speed junky and certified driveability technician and this boat is a turn key and runs 84 on gps. i ran last fall in the missouri river run at 87 but that was down river. reason for replacing the engine was i hit the revlimiter and dropped a valve. now the revlimiter is set a 6000 instead of 5400. have worked extensively with bob endress from vortech engineering to make this the perfect fast reliable boat. email me and i will send you many pictures. have about 15. I NOW HAVE IT LISTED HERE FOR SALE IN CLASSIFIED SECTION
Attached Thumbnails anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?-boat-n-trailer.jpg  

Last edited by MENTALHEALTH; 05-01-2004 at 01:05 PM.

Old 05-01-2004, 01:05 PM
MENTALHEALTH

here is another one
Attached Thumbnails anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?-boat-n-tralier.jpg  

Old 05-01-2004, 01:06 PM
MENTALHEALTH

my favorite one
Attached Thumbnails anyone looking for a 25 outlaw with a vortech supercharger on it dialed in?-83mph.jpg  

Old 05-01-2004, 07:29 PM
ttb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow thats a very nice ride!
Old 05-02-2004, 12:52 AM
MENTALHEALTH

if you ever want to go really fast, i am a vortech dealer. after putting the second production vortech kit on without directions, bob endress made me a dealer. i have installed 4 kits and they have all been on singles. i have gotten a consistent 10+ mph. i have a kit on a stock 26 donzi with a 454 mag with 300+ hours on it. it has the stock bravo 1 drive and the engine hasn't been touched. this will be his third season with the kit on and he runs 80 mph without the river. he is turning a 28 bravo i prop. this is accomplished with fine tuning of mine of course. i worked one whole summer on my boat to get things right. he is the benefit of my hard labor. everyone thinks that with hi horse power that you must upgrade the bravo 1 drive. i have proven with this boat that if you keep the drive cool it will last. i have put two drive showers on this and with synthetic drive oil the drive will last for a long time. i put the halo shower and taken the intercooler output and plumbed it to empty on the top cap. no more white chalk even with 575 horse power. i have asked many drive techs if they have ever taken a blown drive apart and found unburnt, clean drive oil. no one has said yes. heat kills the oil and loses its lubricity so the gears break from no lubrication and heat. i think that there is a limit to a bravo1 drive and i think it will be about 750 hp. i have a conservative 650 hp in my boat and my drive has two summers on it. it works perfect, no noise and the drive oil at 30 hard hours of use is a light brown. no where near black like the ones i have seen on other boats and they didn't have blowers on them. i blew mine up before i learned my new trick. with a special tee anyone can plumb the drive to be cooled by the sea pump like mine. by the way thanks for the compliment on my boat. i have worked very hard to make it as perfect as it is. hate to sell it but even more hate to see it on the trailer and not being put to use.