33 Outlaw Owners Help!!!!!

Notices

33 Outlaw Owners Help!!!!!

Old 11-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 33 Outlaw Owners Help!!!!!

Brett,

How do you like it with the double bolster setup? I was thinking about going that route because when I get out in the ocean on a medium to rough day the people in the back get killed because there isn't any good place to grab on.
Old 11-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Registered

Fatdaddy,

I remember seeing your name around here when I was researching getting the 33'. Do you belong to the NJPPC? What does your boat look like? I probably have seen you out there. I've attached a pic from "Shore Dreams for Kids"
Attached Thumbnails 33 Outlaw Owners  Help!!!!!-100_1354r.jpg  
Old 11-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Registered

Hey Mike, Yeah I'm a member of NJPPC but, unfortunately, didn't make any runs this year. My boat has a Level 2 paint upgrade from the factory. It is yellow, red and purple w/ Outlaw on the sides.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Registered

BTW< Mike, did you pick it up from Gifford? I think I saw that boat there right around when mine was delivered.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Registered

pics
Attached Thumbnails 33 Outlaw Owners  Help!!!!!-mvc-003f.jpg   33 Outlaw Owners  Help!!!!!-mvc-003f.jpg  
Old 11-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Registered

Sorry about the 2x pic post. I'm surprised that I got it to load.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Registered

Fatdaddy,

Your boat looks great. Yea I got mine from Gifford over the winter. I'm not crazy about the graphics but I got a good deal on it. I was thinking about having some paint added to it to give it some more color. I don't think I saw you out over the summer. I'm out of Silver Bay. Usually out every Sat and Sunday. Do you have 496HO's in yours? What kind of speed are you getting?

Mike
Old 11-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike0311
Brett,

How do you like it with the double bolster setup? I was thinking about going that route because when I get out in the ocean on a medium to rough day the people in the back get killed because there isn't any good place to grab on.

Mike,

Love mine. The kids aren't fighting for the front bolster, everbody has a place to sit or stand and the cockpit still has room for a cooler or two. Also, when you pull in to a dock, people think its custom. Great use of space IMHO. For the boating I do, (Lake George,NY)
this has to be one of the best all around boats built. Perfect size for me and fast enough with the 500HPs; awesome wave crushing ability for the lake. Lake George gets like LOTO on the weekends (washing machine) and this boat handles it with no problem; ie, the wife isn't holding on to her boobs yelling at me to slow down LOL.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:57 PM
Registered

Mike, I'm surprised that we never ran into eachother. I'm usually in your area on the weekends but don't usually venture out until late in the day b/c of traffic.
I have the HO's and have seen 78 on the speedo. Never ran it w/ a gps to see how accurate or inaccurate the speedo really is. I'm happy w/ it regardless.
That is the 33 Gifford had down at the AC boat show when I ordered mine. I almost got that one but then decided to go w/ the custom paint. Your boat is sweet.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Registered

Fatdaddy,
Love your boat. The level 2 paint is well worth it. It looks awesome. Always loved those graphics. That was on the 40 OL a couple of years back wasn't it.

Quick Reply: 33 Outlaw Owners Help!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.