Boston and Providence boat shows >

Boston and Providence boat shows

Notices

Boston and Providence boat shows

Old 10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 201 Likes on 80 Posts
Default Boston and Providence boat shows

For the Banana fans in the Northeast, we just sold a new boat to a former Banana owner from Rhode Island. He is going to very graciously allow us to use the boat as our show boat for the Boston and Providence boat shows in January of 2009.

He traded in this very clean Banana 24 with a single 225 Mercury.

If anyone is interested, contact Airdog on here. The boat is in RI now, still in the water.

UPDATE....BOAT IS SOLD AND IS GOING TO A NEW HOME IN FREEPORT LONG ISLAND, NY ................LOOK FOR IT SUMMER OF 09. 12/6/08
Attached Thumbnails Boston and Providence boat shows-puck-n-banana-005-small-.jpg   Boston and Providence boat shows-puck-n-banana-002-small-.jpg   Boston and Providence boat shows-puck-n-banana-003-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 12-10-2008 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:49 PM
Registered

Off to the IBEX show and to meet with our South Florida suppliers....the project is underway.

This boat is going to be really outstanding......the same interior people who did the Lip Ship Firefox redo, are doing the interior for this boat.....but we are asking him to make it "Extra" special, as this is going to be our showboat for the Northeast.

Our new boat will have two front bolsters rather than sit down seats.
Attached Thumbnails Boston and Providence boat shows-082208%2520001.jpg   Boston and Providence boat shows-082308%2520003.jpg   Boston and Providence boat shows-082308%2520008.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 10-05-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered

The color scheme of the new boat is going to be traditional Banana Boat Co racing color combinations....here is the new logo for the side.

White deck and hull, with black hull sides and yellow and white and black combos throughout.

www.bananaboatco.com
Attached Thumbnails Boston and Providence boat shows-new-logo-small-.bmp  
Old 10-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Registered

Just back from the big IBEX show where we starting ordering the parts for the new boat....here is a small sample of the quality that is going into this boat.

Working with Mike Livorsi on a new design throttle setup that we are building into the bolster.....super slick!!!

Steering wheel is Italian, with yellow leather and dark grey carbon inserts rather than the light grey shown here. New Banana logo will be in center of wheel.
Attached Thumbnails Boston and Providence boat shows-puck-n-banana-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 10-10-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

That looks great. I can't wait to see the baot in the water.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is so great to know that these boats with a real legacy to Don Aronow, can be available to the guys that don't have the million dollar purses for the 40 plus footers.

Keep these within reach of the guys who are just coming up the ladder and want to be part of the high performance scene.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered

Progress report.......hull and deck are sealed and tank is in. New custom black bracket from Brownie was picked up last week. Windshield and cabin doors are on. Installation of hatch and all hardware this week and then the boat is due at the interior shop for Thanksgiving. All carbon fiber interior fabric with a special couch treatment in the cabin. New monster gauges with new BBC logo are ordered from Livorsi. We had a chance to go over the specifics with Mike Livorsi himself last week in Key West.....this boat is going to be very special.....!
Old 11-18-2008, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow !!!! Can't wait to see it !!!
Old 11-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

you can't wait, how do you think I feel.....I am looking forward to both shows this winter and my first trip to Block Island next summer....
Old 01-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Providence Boat Show

Providence Boat Show is only 3 weeks away....I hope if anyone comes down, you leave your contact info with Charlie as my boat will be there and I would be more than happy to take anyone who is interested for a ride this summer. I plan to keep it in Warwick RI as I had my old Banana there last season. Also I would aks if anyone knows about boat lifts like Hydrohoists/ Air dock..which one to stay away from or which one is better, if you could pass that info on to me I would appreciate it. I have promised Charlie I will not paint the bottom; also Airdog told me I would loose 5-7 MPH if it is painted ....can't do that.

Quick Reply: Boston and Providence boat shows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.