Notices

Windshields

Old 04-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

I just hope Terry Sobo/ Trond don't read this....... They will feel so bad they didn't go with this product they will want to go shred their new 40-44-50 Roadster designs to go with this fantastic new product often duplicated but yet never seen.

If so many are already done why aren't any pictures out there?
Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I just hope Terry Sobo/ Trond don't read this....... They will feel so bad they didn't go with this product they will want to go shred their new 40-44-50 Roadster designs to go with this fantastic new product often duplicated but yet never seen.

If so many are already done why aren't any pictures out there?
Maybe Pumpkin doesn't own a camera...
Old 04-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pumpkin
I cant post pics here, I posted them on boatfreaks, my windshield was my design from scratch, not a skater, nota spectre, I started with f16 canopys, lexan, screws, foam rigid, spray, alot of bondo, sanding, fiberglass, epoxy resin, flock, release, release wax, built the plug, mould, thetub, cast, digitized, cnc'd, filed, I've spent over 150 hours and nearly 15k on the windshield, It is my design for oem replacement applications of f 16 canopys on many boats, they are made of lexan not acrylic like nearly all others are made from, again Rik, I respect you and your business, just make sure you have the facts before you put someone down or make a false assumption, this was a lot of hard work and a very seccessful project, thats it, Jim
Jim, I did not say you didn't make your windscreen. I say and accurately so, you were trying to get Aero Marine to give you others designs using false representation. Own it and move on.

Last edited by Rik; 04-14-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:37 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99fever27
Maybe Pumpkin doesn't own a camera...
A camera ??? Any of these MTIs & SKATERS been completed to see what they look like ???
Old 04-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
A camera ??? Any of these MTIs & SKATERS been completed to see what they look like ???
Old 04-14-2009, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rik
No she is not afraid of what he is doing, she is merely pointing out how he went about it. His attempts to get his hands upon things others designs under false pretenses about who he purposes to be. Skater and Spectre to be specific.

As for her posting, well if we all have to have go through Jim’s post then I can see no reason why you in particular have an issue with her posting.
Good to hear she's not afraid.

Here's a small bit of news for you "You don't have to go through or post after anybodys posts". Why are you so into this??
This must be the first time in history that somebodys time was waisted and was lied to.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 226 Likes on 88 Posts

And how does this thread have anything more to do with Bananas??.....either move it or delete it.

thx
Old 04-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by WeaponX
Good to hear she's not afraid.

Here's a small bit of news for you "You don't have to go through or post after anybodys posts". Why are you so into this??
This must be the first time in history that somebodys time was waisted and was lied to.
As Charlie said, move or delete this. Time for you and Jim to show some respect.

As to why I am into this. I own the company he as trying to deceive. Jim knew this and I don't know why he did not tell you.

What's your issue?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that the dust seems to have settled, I'd like to humbly say that we made the windshield and hatch on the Banana boat and we think it looks mighty fine...

Charlie will be delighted to offer them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.