24 in need of a good home!!

Old 09-22-2009, 05:06 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 24 in need of a good home!!

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/19...P-VEE-94933124

I hate to see a boat like this fall into the wrong hands. If I had the skills,time,&space I would take it home but I have none of those. It looks like cleats were bolted onto the sides of the bow
Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 79 Posts

That boat has been sitting there for a few years...price started at $15K and has steadily dropped.

Buyer would have to have both eyes wide open and really go over this whole boat before jumping in.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Top Banana
That boat has been sitting there for a few years...price started at $15K and has steadily dropped.

Buyer would have to have both eyes wide open and really go over this whole boat before jumping in.

Agreed,

As I am going through a whole resto myself and it is time consuming and takes alot of patience...
Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Registered

I always love how anyone selling a banana boat rips off the verbiage from one of my listings.

Here is the link:

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2008.../United-States

Click on full specs.

One broker actually cut and pasted my ad once.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

Airdog... I do not understand your post. We spoke and you agreed to try to sell this for me. .so Who ripped off who?????? don't try to make me look like the bad guy here.. I just thought I might want to get a larger one with a bit more HP. I know you can sell this type of boat and in fact travel quite a bit with many more contacts than me... so Agian... where do I go wrong????????The add was not prepared by me nor I have i ever seen it before today. come on now....
Old 09-23-2009, 12:26 PM
Registered

Red face

Originally Posted by sp123
Airdog... I do not understand your post. We spoke and you agreed to try to sell this for me. .so Who ripped off who?????? don't try to make me look like the bad guy here.. I just thought I might want to get a larger one with a bit more HP. I know you can sell this type of boat and in fact travel quite a bit with many more contacts than me... so Agian... where do I go wrong????????The add was not prepared by me nor I have i ever seen it before today. come on now....
Huh? Did I miss something?

What are you talking about?

Not sure what happened here, but my post had nothing to do with you or your boat that I am selling for you.

I was simply illustrating how the ad that I put together for your boat, (which is the link in my post), appears to have been used as an information source for the guy that made the ad for the red boat in the link in post #1.

Which is fine, I mean people do comps all the time especially in real estate, but I get annoyed when people cut and paste my listings, when they don't take the time to make a nice ad for their client, (red boat owner seemed to have used my words is all).

Maybe I should have given more information before I made my post.

Oooops.....

Anyway, what I meant to say was that in the past, It seems that on any given day I have at least one banana boat for sale on the market being advertised on at least 10 different places.

When another broker gets a banana boat to sell, they go online and see my ad. Instead of getting educated and making up a listing using their own words, I have on more than one occassion had brokers cut and paste, in some cases the verbiage from my entire listing, and add it to theirs.

Just lazy brokering that's all.

Sorry if I didn't explain better.

Actually, now that I look at it again, the ad for the red boat isn't really plagerizing me, so I guess I must still have anger from past brokers that have really taken a lot of info out of my ads.

Nothing a little rum can't fix.

Last edited by Air Dog; 09-23-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered

Thanks for that ...so as John Belushi said in animal house after breaking the mans guitar...... SORRY!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Registered

I gave my love a cherry, that had no stone.

I gave my love a chicken, that had no bone.

I gave my love a story, that had no end.

I gave my.....

It's all good...
Old 09-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o-SuRXwK5o
Old 09-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Registered

OK so I over reacted????? I know I know.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.