Rice Hauler Recovered ! >

Rice Hauler Recovered !

Notices

Rice Hauler Recovered !

Old 01-01-2009, 03:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
In retrospect, his post was totally guilt-ridden.
you're absolutely right laughing cat some people are just plain old paranoid
Old 01-01-2009, 03:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indy
Hope the pr!ck has fun in the shower.
This post is what really turned me off, you're seriously disgusting & if you could write this during the holiday season I can only sumise you have a personal agenda against this fella..
Old 01-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by doc4238
This post is what really turned me off, you're seriously disgusting & if you could write this during the holiday season I can only sumise you have a personal agenda against this fella..
Flip the script.
Protect the criminals.
They are the real victims.
You are Devious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-06-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Registered

Interesting.........

Originally Posted by doc4238
It was brought to my attention that some conspiracy theorists were accusing "Devious" of being the alleged boat thief in question,Well i'm here to tell you I was,am & wil no longer be the member of your board named "DEVIOUS"

First off I'd like to clear the air& say that the only reason I stopped posting & subsequently forgot my password & linked addy is that I was disappointed in the level of contempt,envy & over all pitifullness of some of the posters on this site.

About 11 mos. ago I was involved in a conversation with another boat enthusiast & was touting the posts on this site as law only to find out that one avid poster & platinum member of this site was actually a convicted criminal involved in a custody battle with his former wife & was utilizing this site to host a personal smear campaign against another alleged thief. from there on I spent sometime off the site feeling like some of you must feel right now a little hoodwinked.Next time the site comes into conversation is when I am weekending with a police officer friend who tells me that "SURPRISE" not only do the insurance investigators NOT patrol this site but officers pose as members in order to wrap old cases. So whoever you are STOP making assumations & for god's sake stop believeing that your fellow posters are your real friends,you don't even know these peple nor do you know their personal agenda & before you go saying someone should get raped in the shower remember it's just a BOAT! a material posession, that's it!,it's not worth say such vile & petty things. As much as I love both of my boats I'd never put them above my morals.
In retrospect i did meet some people on this site that were real live boat owners & great friends. So it's not all bad, but let's get back to some good photos & good conversation, I mean it is the holiday season.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can anyone give the latest on where the boat is, what it looks like and what actually happened to the accused?
Old 07-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

These threads interest me. i am comming in late. i was looking at that flipped cat thread and that is for sure the boat in question towing the flipped cat. what i would also like to view is the thread about the Rice Hauler when it was stolen. for some reason it states that i need a gold membership (which i have) oh well the thread may be gone.

I am interested in the whole story. It is unfortunate and i am sorry to the owner of the rice hauler having gone through this. but comming into this and reading these threads at this time is like reading an interesting book.

just have not made sense of where the rice hauler is (sometimes im skimming posts) was it burned or recovered?
Old 07-05-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Can anyone give the latest on where the boat is, what it looks like and what actually happened to the accused?
I don't know what happened with the accused, however the boat was recovered and I believe has been sold a couple of times and was for sale a few months ago. I did see some pics when a friend was looking and it has been totally gone through and anything that may have been suspicious has been corrected, it is still/back in great shape and would be a great buy for someone. I guess it has history now
Old 07-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I don't know what happened with the accused, however the boat was recovered and I believe has been sold a couple of times and was for sale a few months ago. I did see some pics when a friend was looking and it has been totally gone through and anything that may have been suspicious has been corrected, it is still/back in great shape and would be a great buy for someone. I guess it has history now
It is such a good looking boat! You should see me drool in the ozarks over all the cigs i see there. I would love to be the the first one in my area of the mississippi with a cig.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what actually happened to the accused?

http://www.azag.gov/press_releases/m...TheftArson.pdf

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-05-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess his little 'Untouchable' gang wasn't so untouchable.

Quick Reply: Rice Hauler Recovered !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.