Pasadena Texas Car Theft >

Pasadena Texas Car Theft

Notices

Pasadena Texas Car Theft

Old 01-08-2007, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pasadena Texas Car Theft

Last week, met my brother, and nephews at buffalo wild wings right after work in Pasadena off beltway 8 and fairmont. Got caught with my pants down, I had cash to take to the bank the next morning for payroll in my lap top case,and figured it would be safe. I also had an aftermarket navagation system, digital camera and of course the lap top, In the 45mins I was inside some scumbags made away with everything. They were real clean with the locks and I didnt even notice they were inside the car untill I got home and tryed to find my breif case . Called pasadena police to file the report they seemed real casual about everything, I was right in line with the Bank of Americas camera system , the restaurant didnt have one, just wondering if Ive done all I can do? Besided funding a scumbags retirement of course.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default Re: Pasadena Texas Car Theft

Dude that sucks!!

The cops aren't going to do a whole lot! That place has a lot of stores. I would try talking to some of the other business owners to see if any of them might have had more cameras mounted somewhere.

Sorry about that bro!!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about that. That SUCKS !
I`m afraid you`re SOL when it comes to petty theft cases. The police just don`t seem to be too concerned about that just.
I had an expensive car trailer stolen right out of my driveway and they wouldn`t even come out to investigate --- just took the report over the phone and told me not to expect to see my trailer again (of course is was not insured..... ).
Glad to see our tax dollars at work, huh ?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:25 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

That really sucks.

Contact your commercial coverage insurance, they may be able to help with the payroll.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wobble
That really sucks.

Contact your commercial coverage insurance, they may be able to help with the payroll.
That was a good idea, unfortunately being a chemical company ,right now, we carry only catastropic insurance coverage, deductible is wayy high. Im thinking about getting one of my gung ho, security guards to stake out the parking lot over there during the same hours I was there, he once caught the fbi doing undercover surveillance on the plant next door, lol he chained their boat to the ship dock, untill they gave up their credentials,
Old 01-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My dad lives in that area, he had a problem with grafiti on many of his commercial rental properties... Then he sent Anthony... ex-prison guard friend, to steak out the place... black dude 6'6 330lbs of solid muscle the can stand flat footed and do a back flip. The perpetrators were dropped off at the hospital and one of them ended up with a paint can driven where the sun doesn't shine

Ernie

my dad never agin has had a grafiti problem at any of his properties
Old 01-09-2007, 01:58 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spk1
That was a good idea, unfortunately being a chemical company ,right now, we carry only catastropic insurance coverage, deductible is wayy high. Im thinking about getting one of my gung ho, security guards to stake out the parking lot over there during the same hours I was there, he once caught the fbi doing undercover surveillance on the plant next door, lol he chained their boat to the ship dock, untill they gave up their credentials,
When we got flooded by 4' of water during Allison without flood insurance(not in the old flood plain), our agent found a little clause in one of our policies that covered loss or damage of documentation, wasnt much in the whole scheme of things (over 100k in damage), but they wrote a check for around 5k .

Know what you mean about insuance coverage, we inspect chemical plants and refineries, expect to spend at least 15% more than the 117k I paid out in insurance last year
Old 01-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Registered

If my guard can pull an "Anthony", I will be more than satisfied that the lost cash was a worth while expense. Hell,, I even staked out the restraunt on my own for the following three nights, Im almost positive the guys were able to retire for a while after they ripped me off. The lost money isnt really what I want to recover, I want those guys out of the business. The thing that upsets me the most is that some scum bag is walking around with a huge payday, from ripping off a bunch honest people who kill them selves every day following the rules. I am much more satisfied that it happend to me, at a time when I could afford to take the hit with out losing my mind, what I dont want is it to happen to the guy or girl with 3 or 4 kids trying to do right by his / her family, and something like that being so rough, that it pushes them over the edge and makes them give up, or worse, become a theif.
Old 01-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donman
Sorry to hear about that. That SUCKS !
I`m afraid you`re SOL when it comes to petty theft cases. The police just don`t seem to be too concerned about that just.
I had an expensive car trailer stolen right out of my driveway and they wouldn`t even come out to investigate --- just took the report over the phone and told me not to expect to see my trailer again (of course is was not insured..... ).
Glad to see our tax dollars at work, huh ?
Yea, its even worse in the City of Houston, a girl friend of mine was side swiped by a guy while I was in the car, he didnt pull over,, just looked back and sped off, here Im yelling , go go,, get that MF!!, and she still lived in a world where the police came and caught the bad guy on the spot, she pulled over called the police,, and they said, well, if you want a report done, you need to come to our sub station,, we went, stayed for like 3 hrs waiting,, then I gave a description of the car, the driver, and the place the other car was hit as well as the liscense plate, The officer, passed on the report to a detective, (took 3 weeks) , the detective sent a letter to the owner of the vehicle (3 more weeks), owner of the vehicle does not respond, (2 weeks) detective calls the owner of the vehicle , answering machine (1 week), detective reports that there is nothing he can do because the guy wont call him back. end of story. Funny thing is I believe the guy who hit us already knew that. Not to disrespect the police department,, I believe they do the toughest job in the world fo the lowest pay, and every one deserves the highest honor just for showing up to work every day,, I just think it terrible that there is soo many more horrible crimes,, that a hit and run, or theft, is swept under the carpet.

Oh, as far a my g/f she said she would chase down the next person that hits her and runs,, and keep ramming him till he cant leave, hehe
Old 01-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

next time that happens get/play hurt..stop dead in the middle of the roadway, call 911, let fire and ems take you to the er.. injury accidents/hit and runs are investigated much more "enthusiastically"

Quick Reply: Pasadena Texas Car Theft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.