Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
everything is stolen >

everything is stolen

Notices

everything is stolen

Old 03-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm still here i puked up the percs, so i will just put up with the pain tonight cause i could puke again this just sucks i thought i hiot bottem 3yrs ago when comp refused my claim. 8 mons no money, judge order them to pay them i was late in traffic for a docs app, and they shut me off until court again 5 mons and say they will cover my right knee and not both or fight them it was another 5 mons so i took the deal and i had to get a job between operations so i thought botom was a done now this with still more surgerys well i got to go puke some more
Old 03-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Registered

Damn Dude. Sorry to hear about your luck. It sucks that some scum hit you hard where your heart is. I know you take alot of pride in your boat and I dont blame you. Coming from a fellow 240 Sporter.. I truely hope the people involved get justice served.

As for your luck. I know this sounds difficult, but try not to dwell on how negative it is. It sounds silly but if you convince yourself that all you have is bad luck, you will have bad luck. Its amazing how simply changing your mindset will change your luck. Keep your chin up. Ive given you my number before. So feel free to call if you ever need to talk.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Registered

Just Got A Call My Father In Law Might Be Gone Its 4a M This Getting Crazy
Old 03-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Holy christo Ken, good to see you on my brother. Hope all is well.

Airtime, sorry for the loss. Take it slow, it all works out in the end.
Thanks. We all have our demons in life. Mine about sucked the life out of me but we move on. My gf says says it not what happens to us in life but how we handle it that defines us. I have my boys and my friends and thats more than others. Hang tough Airtime.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wigginout
Thanks. We all have our demons in life. Mine about sucked the life out of me but we move on. My gf says says it not what happens to us in life but how we handle it that defines us. I have my boys and my friends and thats more than others. Hang tough Airtime.
Hey Ken glad to see ya back. Not sure if you remember me & the wife from the rusty anchor back in June ? Was a pleasure meeting you and hope to hook up soon with the Murray gang this summer.

Airtime-hang in there think positive. If you need any help getting your boat put together once the dust settles pick a date and we will be there and git 'er done.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Airtime, please post this am and say hello to us and let us know u are ok.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Registered

Hope your doing ok this morning. If your taking 650 mg of acetaminophen 5 times a day you shouldn't be drinking. I'm not a doctor so maybe someone that is can tell you what it's doing to your liver. You don't need more problems than you have now. Sure hope things turn around for you.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sure hope he chimes in this morning.
This has been on my mind.
Hopoe everything is OK.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey air im just down the road give me and the rest of the oso guys a list of what exacally you will be needing and i know my self and the rest will do our best to get you up and running and i have pleanty of labor to give all i do iw rok so i might as well use it for a freind let me kn ow
SS
Old 03-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jordy
Hey bud, I don't know you, but have been where you are, and the one thing you've gotta realize, and it sounds like a bunch of bull****, but when you hit bottom, there is no place to go but up!!!

It will all get better and everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason isn't apparent, and even more often, what you think that reason is, is really the opposite. I'm a firm believer that there is a master plan and everything that is supposed to happen will and it all falls into place when you least expect it.

Keep your head up and look for the good things now.
What Jordy says IS the deal; you just can't negotiate the timing, though. There is something more than fate just 'happening'.

I've often wondered if my place in life was just to be the example of how F'ed up life can be. Once you think you can't have it worse, then it is much worse, then way later it DOES start to get better, slowly.

Adversity builds character, and God doesn't give you what you can't handle. Well, all I can say is God must sure think I have broad shoulders.... and I've got character leaking outa my ears!

Quick Reply: everything is stolen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.