Notices

Help Bust a Theif in Florida

Old 06-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by axapowell
I had not seen this reply.

What would I like? Some of my money back. Someone to show up on their doorstep and say "What the F**K". No Violence, just an answer. They sent me a blown motor for $1200. Just not right...What can you do for me?

Dave
I disagree, their should be violence. It would be awesome to settle stuff without violence, but that aint happening. Certain people in certain situations have to be dealt with in a way we don't always want to address stuff. So be it. You tried to do it the nice way, so far it hasn't worked. Keep me posted
Old 06-13-2009, 02:02 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Yuzawalkin
What exactly are you looking for Dave? I'm an investigator, mostly to repossess cars but the final result is usually the same. Find the person?
Can't you just secretly find them and send them our way? We wont tell
Old 09-29-2012, 09:53 AM
Registered

Default I know them they ripped me off too

They are doing business in Port Charlotte DL under Pa Automotive LLC. You're lucky you even got a car others from overseas are still looking for these thieves and have yet to even get a car. One of them Sergery is pastor in a russian church in North Port, FL. They live in Englewood now I think as tehy bought property there and Alex is building a house. These crooks have put 3 dealers out of business. they forge titles and roll back odometers. You got off lucky. Call the DMV in Palmetto and ask for Dan. They know these crooks very well. The 2 that work in the shop and the one that sold me my car was Paul (Pavel) and Alex. You'll see their adds in Autoreader and all over ebay. they uses multiple names and alias as each one gets shut down within weeks for fraud. they have defrauded paypal tens of thousands of dollars. Beware this fraud ring operated with many names and many different SSN. I got the information from the DMV and others all over teh internet these fraudsters have ripped off.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered

Wow, thread revival! They (pa automotive is listed as inactive with the state of Fl. so they might have changed names again. Check out www.sunbiz.org its the state of Floridas business registration website.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Registered

I'm sorry for waking up this old thread, but there might be some relief for some people, because they got arrested. Check it out here: http://florida.arrests.org/search.ph...&fpartial=True
Old 08-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Registered

Oh boy. I'm hoping that someone can help me. I just sold my friend's vehicle on Ebay for a pretty good price. However, I never had a name of the person and when I searched the ebay user ID, I didn't see anything about any scams. So, I accepted a Best Offer. I requested contact information for which they gave me a name of Dave and a phone number of 813-310-6180. They are supposed to be picking up the vehicle on Monday. Suddenly, I went searching through ebay and came up with the name Tamara Kutsayev, which is a huge discrepancy from Dave. I'm waiting for a phone call back from Ebay. They offered to pay for the vehicle in CASH, so that was appealing to me because Paypal would take a cut and it's easy to scam through Paypal from the buyer. Also, heard to many stories about checks being fraud. Should I be worried about these people? I'm worried for my friend. They had asked for a copy of the vehicle's title, which bothered me. After reading these stories the only fraud that I can see happening with this vehicle would affect an unsuspecting buyer if they alter the odometer and resell it.

If someone could help me before my friend meets with anyone, that would be great. I don't want to see her getting screwed. They are supposed to be coming to pick up the vehicle. Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2014, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I would start by moving the vehicle from where they plan on picking it up. If they have a copy of the title they can easily forge paperwork enough to go in as a repo company and tow the car away.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 571 Likes on 237 Posts

Meet them at the bank , Require that they have cash , Deposit the money at the bank , they will check the bills with a anti forgery pen.

Alot of counterfeit 20s going around Florida all the time too.Wouldn't take a check or money order

How much money are you talking about?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Registered

The car was sold for close to $14,000. I never sent them a copy of the title, so they don't have that. All they have is the address where they are to pick up the vehicle. They offered Cash up as their best offer, so I am holding them to the cash. We have a counterfeit bill detector that we use. They are not meeting at a home, but at our office.

Quick Reply: Help Bust a Theif in Florida

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.