Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare >

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Notices

Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Old 07-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

here we go again, this ******* in Wilmington ,NC named Marc Prinz of custom performance machine is a crook, liar and cheat. i sent him my 2 500 hp engines, talked with him numerous times and sent alot of money for these to be made 540ci/650 hp. this started in nov. it is now july, he does not answer the phone, makes up excuses, i hired a PI to go there and check to see what the f is going on, still no calls, finally went down yesterday and retreived all of my parts, he did not have some of the stock parts( said he scrapped them, i know it is a lie) and most of the new parts that i paid for he did not have, says he will send them to me, obviously another lie since the phones are off. long story short, stay away from anything with his name on it, he says he is moving back to the New York, Jersey area so you guys up there BEWARE OF THIS IDIOT!!! the horror story cont. because now i see all the garbage parts that he gave me and that is not what i paid for. i hope he has a good lawyer, so hold on *******, its gonna get rough.
Old 07-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Just out of curiosity...how did you end up going with him to begin with?

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
Registered

sorry, i left that part out--he was advertising here on OSO
Old 07-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Registered

Angry

Brother I feel your pain. Just went through the same crap with a worm by the name Greg Porcello of Porcello racing engines in Hattisburg, Miss. Everyone get the name.......
Read my post in this forum. I would, like you I'm sure, would like to beat the crap out of someone so un-professional. I had found that there is not alot that you can do without costing alot more money and time to fight it. 2 yrs and 15 grand in my case. Even if you win a money judgement in court, he can just "not" pay and a lean will go out on him. Better Buisness B. will not help once it goes into litigation. Then when it is over with, its buisness as usual for him. I have been looking and asking if there is something I can do to put the word out on this guy legally and save someone else. I am not a vindictive person but after this worm and his lawyer raked me over the coals and bad mouthed everyone and their buisnesses that actually fixed my engines, I feel I owe him one. You find out or anyone else knows if any more can be done......let me know.
You are right, your troubles have just begun. Good luck.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bleachers
here we go again, this ******* in Wilmington ,NC named Marc Prinz of custom performance machine is a crook, liar and cheat. i sent him my 2 500 hp engines, talked with him numerous times and sent alot of money for these to be made 540ci/650 hp. this started in nov. it is now july, he does not answer the phone, makes up excuses, i hired a PI to go there and check to see what the f is going on, still no calls, finally went down yesterday and retreived all of my parts, he did not have some of the stock parts( said he scrapped them, i know it is a lie) and most of the new parts that i paid for he did not have, says he will send them to me, obviously another lie since the phones are off. long story short, stay away from anything with his name on it, he says he is moving back to the New York, Jersey area so you guys up there BEWARE OF THIS IDIOT!!! the horror story cont. because now i see all the garbage parts that he gave me and that is not what i paid for. i hope he has a good lawyer, so hold on *******, its gonna get rough.
Sorry to hear about this crap, I heard of the guy.....selling motors on ebay..
Old 07-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered

well, i am going after him, anything i can do to make his life miserable, everyone keep an eye out for him, i have the engines at a shop local to me, they are good guys , just more drag racers than boaters, but i can walk them through anything tech,. i also found a bunch of people with compassion to me at the parts manufacuers that are willing to let me return these chaep parts for better quality stuff and just pay the diff.--he got most of this stuff from cp engine products, those guys would not help me, they did not want to hear, stay away from them too.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

Good luck. I also kept alot of records, receipts and emails. (85 no less) In the end this a hole Greg Porcello had the gall to sue ME for 2,500 dollars. Then in court bad mouthed everyone from bad components (3 times over) and mechanics that eventually fixed everything. Whats really bad used the names of several people on this board that I got him in contact with to assist him, against me. Mind you he was just dropping names like he knew them. They were not involved in the case.
You make your guys life miserable I want to know. I owe this guy for the 2 1/2 years of trouble he has caused me. You have a case.
Good luck.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Registered

Bleachers, please give me an email at your earliest convenience. I was burned this week by the same gentlemen. I like to put together his lies and then go get his ass!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Bleachers my phone number is 504-247-5141 and my name is Tony!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered

Be Aware Of A LYER, CROOK, & THEIF -CUSTOM MACHINE INC. MARK PRINCE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting this message because this site has brought great knowledge, deals on parts, and friends to my life. It is sad to say that a business on this advertising on this site fell extremely short of the services that he was advertising and unfortunately the service that I paid for and did not receive!!! This is exactly what happened with this deal gone bad! The owners name and company name is:

Mark Prinz
Custom Performance Marine & Machine Co., Inc.
349 Military Cutoff Rd.
Wilmington, NC. 28405
910-431-0330
910-452-0942 fax
email, [email protected]

First, let me give you the brief setting:
Back in January of 2008 I shipped Mark 2 beautifully powder coated red World Blocks for Mark to complete as turn-key 555ci/700 HP Engines. He asked for half the payment up front and the second half of the payment once the motors are finished. Being the nice guy that I am, I sent him 85% payment up front (extremely poor decision on my part)! Six months later he closes his doors, keeps my $$$, and ships back to me only short blocks. So, I basically paid 12k$ for 2 555 ci/700hp rotating assemblies and very little machining. BAD DEAL!!!!

I have all six months of all corresponding emails between Mark Prince and myself. He has lied for six moths! Good luck and don’t let it happen to you!!!

Give me a phone call when you get time, 504-247-5141.

Quick Reply: Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.