Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing >

Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Notices

Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Old 12-28-2008, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like he tried again. Listing his junk..

Ya just can't fix stupid, and he's proof.

Today though the ad is poof, gone...

Last edited by ZP'd; 12-29-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

It would be nice to see this thing resolved.

C'mon LDD man up, it's 2009 start the year out right.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Registered

Impossible, "character" in the good way seems to not be part of his gig. Steve Thomas seems intent of underestimating the power of the web.

He needs to heed the name of his so-called biz of Extreme Remarketing and remake himself into someone who actually cares about someone other then themself.
Old 01-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like he never came clean on the speaker boxes/money owed to some of the guys on the truck forum either.

Originally Posted by theophilus
Interestingly enough, he sounded pretty reasonable in his emails and posts to me. But I still haven't heard from him since his email December 10th. Nada, nothing, zip. No speaker box, no Paypal refund. I hear the name Steve Thomas, and my insides turn over.

I've sent him a few more emails asking that he have the smallest sense of decency and refund our money. We've been more than patient. And why punish the guys trying to help him recover the expenses it cost to build the boxes? It's not as if he owes us thousands of dollars - it'd cost more than that just to defend himself in court!! Oh, how I wish I'd spoken up when he was being decent in November - my gut told me to, and if I had listened then I would have gotten a full refund without any drama.

Now we get to join the drama occurring on other forums across the net. Yay. If Someone who cares happens to have information that would help support a legal claim, I'd be interested in a PM.

Jamie.
http://forum.ih8mud.com/merchandise-...ed-time-6.html
Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Registered

An AWSOME classified section that sold my Fountain in RECORD time amist all the drama from other boards...The naysayers are the ones that sold it really...Thanks Guys
Nice... Why boatfreaks protects him after so many have been taken by him is beyond me and why I will never be a supporter of the site.
To allow him to try and ruffle feathers speaks a lot about the site and he's obviously blowing someone over there. Duche Bag still obviously. Just a matter of time before he screws the wrong person.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

There's always two sides to every story. There's LDD's side, and everybody elses. It's too bad this is allowed to happen right out in the open. Even worse when on another site he's parading around his new diggs and toys, and people that have legitimate beefs against him are not allowed to post about it.

Maybe there are sites that aren't so tied to advertisers and scam artists. That would be like finding a site that tests boats objectively, instead of the 100% positive reviews that are out there now.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:56 AM
Registered

I used to work for a guy that was like this. He'd screw any vendor ont eh first deal. After awhile, he had to buy paint outside Florida because everye vendor refused. he'd make a huge order from someone trying to land his business, then stiff the bill.

Company out of business for years.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by puder
Two things I've noticed.
1. That guys LDD looks like he's on the can trying to squeeze out a loaf.
2. nice beard! Do you need that chinstrap to keep your hair helmet on?
Puder, I thought what you referred to in #2 was called the San Francisco Bull's Eye. Adds a whole new meaning to "The San Francisco Treat" phase. I will never eat Rice-a-Roni again!!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
WHAT EVRE HAPPEND <<<WITH THE COURT DATE OR SO ??????

Would be nice to know how this thing turns out,,,hope the other guy gets his money back.
We were at a standstill for a while. Letters were sent (to steve) via lawyer and ignored.

As of a few days ago the lawyers are in contact. If no agreements are made within a few days, then we file. 30 days or so later, he gets served and then the judge decides.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by prostock85
We were at a standstill for a while. Letters were sent (to steve) via lawyer and ignored.

As of a few days ago the lawyers are in contact. If no agreements are made within a few days, then we file. 30 days or so later, he gets served and then the judge decides.
Thanks for filling OSO in!
His arrogance and stupidity will sink him eventually. He has never come across as the sharpest knife in the drawer and arrogance is always going to be someones downfall. Combine the stupidity and he's toast.

Best of luck once he's cooked! Always good to see P.O.S go down.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong aka LDD / Steve Thomas / Extreme Remarketing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.