need help locating stolen rolex >

need help locating stolen rolex

Notices

need help locating stolen rolex

Old 05-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default need help locating stolen rolex

This is a long shot but here goes- 4 weeks ago my car got broken into and the thieves got really lucky. I got lazy and left my briefcase in the trunk and they got it. Amongst the cash deposits from my business that week (it was friday night) was my 18K rolex presidential with diamond bezel. Please dont post telling me how stupid i am as i already know. I was tired and just plain stupid for leaving this in the trunk but I figured i lived in an upscale community and it was ok for one night. This happened in nokomis near laurel road in osprey which is sarasota county florida. The watch is an older model between 1978-1982 and was in exceptional condition showing very little wear. The dial was champagne in color and as i mentioned had a diamond bezel. I do not have the serial numbers but i have close up detailed pictures of the watch that the local dealer took of it and the watch has several distinguishing features mechanically that can only be seen upon disassembly that are unique to this watch. I have made reports with the authorities and have checked all the obvious places (ebay craigslist pawn etc) but to no avail. I have since found out that there have been many car break-ins in our area and i am hoping that somewhere along the line they get caught. Anyway if anyone hears or sees a watch that looks like this for sale please post. Thanks Billy