Should I be worried?  Monster Marine >

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Notices

Should I be worried? Monster Marine

Old 05-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I be worried? Monster Marine

So I ordered a few parts on April 30th. They debited my card immediately, and the internet order said all parts were in stock. So I call on Monday the 11th at 9am and on the sales line I have to leave a message??? They don't call back. So I call again around 3:30pm and finally a chick answers and tells me that they are waiting for two items to come in and assured me the parts would ship in the next day or so. Anyways, so I start getting nervous today because I need the parts THIS weekend.... I call again... and guess what? I get the answering machine (on the sales line) again. I leave a message asking for someone to call me back today concerning an order.... yes, you guessed it... no call back.

I was simply just gonna cancel the two items that are missing in action and order them from somewhere else, but I cant get anyone to answer the phone or call me back.

Is this a shady company? Has anyone else had any issues with them?
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default where????

sorry to hear about the problems just my opinion i would post where it is located chris (i dont know the place at all )
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 PM
Registered

I'm not really sure where they are located. I will try to track it down.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by niceguy
I'm not really sure where they are located. I will try to track it down.
Huntley IL
Old 05-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Registered

Very sorry to hear that. I think they used to be Trick Marine in SC or NC, I bouhgt a set of Edi Marine trim tabs and some other parts $2500. I got the tabs but no pums or fitings or other parts that I ordered. They never call back. Finaly I caled the card I paid with (American Express) and I got some money back. This is the site that used to be Trick Marine. https://www.monstermarinestore.com/account.cfm
Old 05-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Registered

Now I am getting worried. If I can't get anyone tomorrow, I am calling the card company and seeing what can be done.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Isn't gaffrig in huntley Il. too. maybe they can help?
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Registered

Well, I spoke to the lady this morning and she says the order went out on Monday, but she never sent a tracking number. She said she was gonna send it to me today... so we'll see. If I jumped the gun on making this post, I will formally apologize. This is what happens when there is a lack of communication and I have been scammed a couple times now, so I am very weary when there is no communication.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Same thing happend to me with 2 different vendors. Paid for items on backorder. Not a big deal after I found out the scoop. It just took an extra week to get my parts. Doesn't mean I'll be buying from them again though. After all, their just buying them from Merc. If I'd of known that I would have boughten straight from Merc myself and saved a week. Just try and be nice about it because being a dick to them isn't going to speed things up.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Registered

Your absolutely right Texoma. I am never rude to people, unless they get me REALLY mad... and that usually takes something very wrong to happen. I always try to treat others as I want to be treated.

I will say that she called me right back and said the parts show to be delivered tomorrow.

So looks like I will be writing a formal apology tomorrow. But I will say that the communication is lacking.... and that is the truth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.