Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
They found my boat in Hudson Fl >

They found my boat in Hudson Fl

Notices

They found my boat in Hudson Fl

Old 06-23-2009, 04:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi! I live in Hudson. Give me some details of what was stolen. And I know a lot of people at marinas around here. Pawn shops are everywhere also. Alot of dirtbags live around hudson in certain areas. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by don
Well They found the boat in the mud boggs by Hays and Hudson ave The boat was a 1 of 7 made in 1985 and 1984 with Kaamas. True Kaama 302 SR-1 I do have the survey on the boat with the 454 Tanawanda's numbers and 502 twin disc trans numbers and the Kaama short shaft surface drive numbers. The cop said it was totally stripped and transom was damaged by dragging the boat backwards into the boggs. It was on a twin axel trailer all aluminum with the decals from American Trailer rentals on the sides with the tail lights mounted on the fenders. The overall length of trailer is about 42 ft. Look at the post from before on lost and stolen for the pictures. I dont know how to post the pics. Any info can be given to the Pasco Sheriff's office. I have one of the surface drives with me here in N Palm Beach but no boat to put it on.

That sucks man, sounds like some punks were out "having fun" and didnt realize what a rare find they were destroying. OR they did and thats why they did it. I honestly think Id cry. Goodluck with the hunt
Old 06-30-2009, 06:07 PM
don
Registered

Believe me!!! When the sherriff called he did ask if I was sittin down. I do have a lot of tears and anger. The place they found the boat was on Notingham road off Hudson Ave. 2-3 miles east of my house. The dirtbags live somewhere in that area because they said they had to have something big and powerfull to drag it out there and they still got the aluminum trailer. It is about 40' long with tandem axels but it also has a set of decals on the frame rails . American trailer rentals with diamond plate fancy fenders. The lights are on the fenders on the frame. All aluminum with tire rack on front
Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Since you had the odd markings on it you never know you may get lucky and find the trailer. I had a friend that I ride sleds with and he had his trailer and both sleds stolen. Over a month later he was driving down the highway and he saw his trailer headed the other direction. He got to the next exit and flipped around and caught up to them and saw a sticker that he knew was his. They had removed all the other stickers but this one. They pulled over at a gas station and he called the cops. The cops showed up and opened up the trailer and there was his sled also with the stickers removed. The other sled was not in the trailer however. Then my buddy looks over and there is another truck with a trailer behind it and they get him to open up the trailer and there is his other sled! The kicker was they impounded everything for a month or so then wanted to charge my buddy 2 grand to get the stuff out. He got it down to something like a grand. Imagine that you finally get your stuff back and they want to charge you!!!!