Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Some Sorry S.O.B. Stole the Konrads !!!!!!!! >

Some Sorry S.O.B. Stole the Konrads !!!!!!!!

Notices

Some Sorry S.O.B. Stole the Konrads !!!!!!!!

Old 07-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation Some Sorry S.O.B. Stole the Konrads !!!!!!!!

1986 Donzi with 540 Konrad PRS / TRS Conversions. Drives were recently stolen from boat overnight at exit 27 on the Cumberland Parkway in Kentucky, Edmonton Exit, the Old Toll Booth. Drives had distinct (non factory) markings and are easily identifiable by the owner. Sorry no current pics available, but the markings are obvious upon explanation.

Anyone in the process of purchasing a set of Konrads in the near future from any other party, please thoroughly question said seller and thoroughly examine the drives before purchase, if need be feel free to contact me at this address anytime, I will respond ASAP!!! Or contact DJ Price at the Marine & Speed number.

[email protected]

Thank you all very much

Last edited by Trippin; 07-09-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That totally sucks! Last year My like new TRS drives where stolen from my 30' Scarab right in front of my home, 25' from my open window. I heard nothing! There's no worse scum bag than a thief! I feel your pain. I never recovered them and winded up parting the boat out. I believe that who ever stole them had a buyer lined up and is local to my area. As the TRS sytle drives get harder to find parts for now the Konrads like yours are becoming targets. I wish you luck. Insured I hop? I was seriously under insured. Live and learn.. Now everything has locks on them, drives, props, hatches, ect.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

man that sucks been there they stole my drive, steering hyd, trim rams two msd boxes custom nickerson carb and other chit in my yard in march of 07. in my cover it garage vinly made they cut a hole in the back side, spent hours while I was a sleep!!!! good old easton mass cops did dick my town is rated 37 best in the country not for long I am starting a blog about it!!!! cause theres a lot of azzholes some with horses and chickens ,roosters junk cars and I can go on in a area with 600 to 800 g houses. had to vent sorry
Old 08-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Trippin
1986 Donzi with 540 Konrad PRS / TRS Conversions. Drives were recently stolen from boat overnight at exit 27 on the Cumberland Parkway in Kentucky, Edmonton Exit, the Old Toll Booth. Drives had distinct (non factory) markings and are easily identifiable by the owner. Sorry no current pics available, but the markings are obvious upon explanation.

Anyone in the process of purchasing a set of Konrads in the near future from any other party, please thoroughly question said seller and thoroughly examine the drives before purchase, if need be feel free to contact me at this address anytime, I will respond ASAP!!! Or contact DJ Price at the Marine & Speed number.

[email protected]

Thank you all very much
keep your eyes on craigslist in your area,
Old 08-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Definitely