Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Beware- Rob Grabowski RPM Xtreme  Powersports >

Beware- Rob Grabowski RPM Xtreme Powersports

Notices

Beware- Rob Grabowski RPM Xtreme Powersports

Old 05-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The best route to a successful business is positive comments from customers and being helpful to clients needs.

Good workmanship and fair pricing is easier in the end than shortcuts and ripoffs.

Reputation is everything.

Accolades to Glassdave's efforts.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
Good to hear you hit the water Ryan, it was a pleasure helping get ya back on track. I knew Brian was the man for the job rigging that baby.

Jon dropped his boat off last week and he'll be splashing that pretty soon to. That a pretty cool boat i can see why he wants to hang on to it.
Thank you again Dave! To have it to do over again, it would have come to you in the first place....hind-sight is always 20/20.

Glad to hear John's Malibu is coming along. It's a fun little lake boat. Found him a nice set of JL audio speakers to replace the old worn out junk in there. Looking for a new head unit too. Should be a fun summer!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Registered

Just an update for those that followed....she finally made water this year. Couple poker runs in and all running well......no thanks to the business mentioned at the start of this thread. Would continue to recommend avoiding him if he's still around. Poor business practices in my opinion. Plenty of thanks to Dave and Brian! There were a couple bugs initially....but Brian actually came down to the launch with spare cap and plug wires on launch day back in May when we had a motor misfiring. Now THAT'S customer service. The guy had been paid and the job was done...but he cared enough about his reputation to go the extra mile. Something that was definately missing at that other shop.

Last edited by Ryan8886; 08-01-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Terrible story, and thanks for keeping us aware of who to avoid locally! What a POS.

It's good to know there's a dependable glass guy in our area at least w/ Dave if I need work, as I've only read good about him.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:05 PM
Registered

Default rpm guy....

The ROB is the biggest loser in the world...dated him for years..he runs when things get rough.He cost me $$$.You won't find him hanging at his shop,I am sure he will lose that for it is being rented to him.He is however at his mothers in St.Clair SHORES!!He is probley due to file bankruptacy soon soo good luck to ya...He filed on me and i was the girlfriend!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 10:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by karmon
The ROB is the biggest loser in the world...dated him for years..he runs when things get rough.He cost me $$$.You won't find him hanging at his shop,I am sure he will lose that for it is being rented to him.He is however at his mothers in St.Clair SHORES!!He is probley due to file bankruptacy soon soo good luck to ya...He filed on me and i was the girlfriend!!!
Tell us how you really feel!

Sounds like you are better off without him.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:24 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by karmon

I have delt with a lot of scammers and Rob rates right at the top of the list.....who sues your girlfriend but Rob !!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
I have delt with a lot of scammers and Rob rates right at the top of the list.....who sues your girlfriend but Rob !!!!
Gosh....just not enough server space available to truly share ALL my feelings about Rob. He does seem to have quite the fan club though....don't he?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered

Hmmmm...seems things did not go so well in the State Appeals Court for Rob....$65K judgement reinstated against RPM Xtreme in Macomb County Circuit Court. Cheers to whoever you are, Dino! Karma really is a......well...you know.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

http://www.rpm-x.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.