Notices

Baja boat scam

Old 03-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Lyn
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ADAM LARSON at it again!!-16'sweet DONZI has ad on Oodle. using a helper to screen responses using a free hotmail e-m.
Contacted today ADAM LARSON preliminaries to fraud $4,300. claims same, as Mcguire NJ air force
IF he 's active fugative and wanted for theft,

contact FBI now!!! this is recent!
responded from
[email protected]
on
March 14th, 2010 at 3:47
the other responder gets you off Oodle site-

CONTACT FBI to capture-
sure they will ID his computer base info. numbers and location
Thanks for info being posted, I googled name-
Hope this helps everyone. It helped me, want to return the favor with info.
Keep America strong-and honorable
This guy is a fraud, now working in pairs,
or larger groups- making $$ in Felonious illegal way??
Old 03-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Registered

I suppose I should update. My local police force, the Indiana Attorney General, AND the FBI are all working together to catch this guy. He's on the run. I will never get my money back, but he will be spending a many year taking it up the butt in prison.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by iiturralde43
Thank you all for taking the time to do this. I almost got scammed out of $2,800 by this guy but I had a bad gut feeling about the whole deal and then I got the spoof eBay email from him and it was fishy (none of the links worked and I had no notifications in "My Ebay" "My Messages" which if it goes through eBay you should. I reported him to the ICP agency and on Oogle and on eBay. Lookout for this email address also: [email protected].

Thanks again everyone!!
Hi, it happened to me. I was buying a car and was scammed.
Same name, same email address [email protected]
Very sad in PA.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Registered

Wow, I just realized how bad my spelling was on my initial post! I meant terrorist organization, not "tourism"... But I like being the slow kid
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Registered

We live in NC and my son was also looking to buy a pontoon boat and got the following email:

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: 2002 Sylvan 24ELITE $5,470

I'm in New Jersey due to my work (i'm an Air Force Msgt.) and i have the boat here with me. I can deliver it to your shipping address (i will pay for the shipping and insurance fees) and i will agree to let you test and inspect it for 5 days just to be sure. In this 5 days you will test the conditions of the boat . If something won't be like you expected to be you can return it without any expense. It will come with all the paper work.The payment will be made after you will test and inspect the boat.

I can post the item on ebay with "Buy It Now" price, I can list a private auction just for you on eBay.

The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy,all you have to do is proceed with the buy it now options and follow the steps.

If you agree with these terms I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks !
--
Air Force Msgt. Adam Walton
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey

I hope that someone finds this guy because he is getting richer by the minute while innocent people are getting poorer!
Thank goodness my son is smart enough to pursue checking things out that are too good to be true and no money was put in this crimnal's hands from him!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Registered

Almost got me too!

Thank you all for posting this information! Oogle is a pretty dangerous place to shop.

Hello,

Sorry for mailing you so late!
I'm glad that you're interested in my boat.The boat is in good condition, has no technical damages at all, no scratches or dents,no hidden defects.The boat has been looked after very well - washed and cleaned every two weeks. The interior is in virtually spotless condition. The seats are clean and not torn. The exterior is in excellent condition. It comes with all the documents needed for registration, it has a clear title and it can be registered into your name at any time. There are no known problems with the boat as far as I know.

The total price is $8950 including shipping and delivery taxes to your address.

I AM SELLING UNDER THE MARKET'S VALUE BECAUSE I NEED LIQUIDITY IN ORDER TO FINISH THE HOUSE THAT I AM BUILDING.
If you are decided we are going to have a safe deal.
Please get back to me to explain you more.

I`m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
--
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

If anyone logged in to the fake ebay page, change your password NOW and check to make sure your not selling anything... I had my ebay acct jacked once and discovered I had over 100 items for sale. Ebay has a live chat function..its buried but its there, where you can report it and get it all removed/fixed.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered

Angry At it again

Originally Posted by phragle
If anyone logged in to the fake ebay page, change your password NOW and check to make sure your not selling anything... I had my ebay acct jacked once and discovered I had over 100 items for sale. Ebay has a live chat function..its buried but its there, where you can report it and get it all removed/fixed.

I just changed everything in Ebay, thanks for the advice. This guy is still at it, I just recieved this:

I will contact eBay personaly with your information.When everything is ready, eBay will contact you with all the informations.The deal will go strictly according to eBay's rules and policy and both of us will be protected, a full refund policy + insurance will be included so neither of us should worry about it.I'll handle the shipping, so this will be free of charge for you .
Thank you for understanding!
--
Air National Guard
McGuire New Jersey
Old 07-08-2010, 07:31 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Wonder if he is using a second name or has hired help. I just got this email in response to my question about a car for sale for my son.

"Hello,

I'm SGT Wayne Vega. My 1999 Honda Accord is in perfect working condition, this detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line The car have only 62,500 miles. This is the second time when I try to sell my vehicle...First time I tried eBay because every time I only use 100% safe methods and I've sent the vehicle through the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program to a buyer from Alaska. I paid the shipping and insurance costs and when eBay requested the payment he refused to pay. Why? ... because he agreed to purchase the Vehicle in the first place, but typically didn't had the necessary amount to do so. ...if you don't have the funds available, you can't get the vehicle. For the time being, my vehicle is on eBay's hand and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer. My price on it is $1,800. The eBay auction ended last week and the guy from Alaska was the winning bidder. He could not pay for it. I need a new buyer to register to my eBay transaction. I am in Camp Pendleton MC Base in training, getting ready for Afghanistan . The vehicle and its documents are in the DAS auto shipping warehouse waiting to be delivered. My wife just gave birth to my forth kid; I need all the money I can get to leave to her. Also, I hope to sell the car before we depart to Afghanistan . It's fully paid for, fully functional, the title is clean. Shipping, insurance and eBay fees have been paid since the previous transaction. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 15 days testing period after delivery. The transaction will be made only through eBay. eBay will be the third party that will hold the money till you will receive and inspect the car. If the car meets your expectations and you want to keep it you will have to tell them to release me the payment details so I can get paid. Reply me with your full name and shipping address so eBay can contact you regarding the payment and shipping process.
Let me know your thoughts,

SGT Wayne Vega"
Old 07-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Registered

Default he is doing this all over the place

My son was looking for a car on Craigslist in Kansas City MO. and this reply he recevied

I'm SGT Wayne Vega. My 1999 Honda Accord is in perfect working condition, this detailed vehicle makes the exterior look like it just came off the assembly line The car have only 62,500 miles. This is the second time when I try to sell my vehicle...First time I tried eBay because every time I only use 100% safe methods and I've sent the vehicle through the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program to a buyer from Alaska. I paid the shipping and insurance costs and when eBay requested the payment he refused to pay. Why? ... because he agreed to purchase the Vehicle in the first place, but typically didn't had the necessary amount to do so. ...if you don't have the funds available, you can't get the vehicle. For the time being, my vehicle is on eBay's hand and it's ready to be delivered to the next buyer. My price on it is $1,800. The eBay auction ended last week and the guy from Alaska was the winning bidder. He could not pay for it. I need a new buyer to register to my eBay transaction. I am in Camp Pendleton MC Base in training, getting ready for Afghanistan . The vehicle and its documents are in the DAS auto shipping warehouse waiting to be delivered. My wife just gave birth to my forth kid; I need all the money I can get to leave to her. Also, I hope to sell the car before we depart to Afghanistan . It's fully paid for, fully functional, the title is clean. Shipping, insurance and eBay fees have been paid since the previous transaction. I am a member of the eBay buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 15 days testing period after delivery. The transaction will be made only through eBay. eBay will be the third party that will hold the money till you will receive and inspect the car. If the car meets your expectations and you want to keep it you will have to tell them to release me the payment details so I can get paid. Reply me with your full name and shipping address so eBay can contact you regarding the payment and shipping process.
Let me know your thoughts,

SGT Wayne Vega

I registered the transaction with eBay and they will get in touch with you shortly. You will receive the car by shipping through DAS Autovehicle Transport Services. It is insured in case of damage and it will be delivered to your DOOR. I will pay all the shipping costs of the car, and you won't have to pay any additional taxes when it arrives to your address. I will send you the car with all the papers (title, bill of sale.., etc.)The title is clear and clean,no lien,no loan on it. The shipping will take maximum 5 days. Please e-mail me after you will receive the transaction's invoice and payment details.
Regards,

then he send an email with eboy motors stuff on it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.