you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer >

you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer

Notices

you dont get whats in the picture at performance trailer

Old 04-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK, time to chime in again,

Fastek, the trailer still was a deal and with that said let 89272 fight his fight, I'm not looking start anything with you, me and you have spoke before on a 272 a cpl years ago and you are a gentlmen, so I'm not looking to get into anything with you....

I spoke with 89272 before this thread, I told him what I thought, I also spoke to Bill a few weeks ago, and I expressed to him my thought also, there really was a breakdown in communication with this, I do not know the conversation between the two parties, yes thats my pic 2 years ago, was anything else as far as wheels and "that pic thats what you get" I don't know, either way both parties need to talk and figure this out, I take Bill as someone who goes the extra mile to satisfy, maybe not here, not sure,

also when I spoke to 89272 it came off to me as there were ugly steel wheels on this trailer, Bill told me there were new tires and rims but YES they were a differant style then what is in my picture does that make it right,,, well not really but I just wanted to let everyone know that, I gotta say my personal expirence with Bill is nothing but 100% positive and I would buy again in a heatbeat,

I just want to make it clear that I'm not choosing sides and both guys know I expressed my displeasure with this deal, really it should be a sweet deal for both guys,

89272 did you get the boat out yet? post some pics I am curious if you have the boat I tried buying a cpl years ago Now lets go boating
Old 04-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fastek
if the wheels were removed so they didnt get stolen then why were they not put back on when this guy bought it . you just stated in you own words they were on their when it was sold to the other guy . WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON thats plain wrong to do. face it they didnt get full tilt for the trailer and they robbed the wheels to make up for it .im just gonna love to here how you explain this GORT since you seem to know so much about this deal

the guy lost alsmot 2k on this trailer I don't think $200 rims would make a differance at that point, but I could be wrong
Old 04-27-2010, 08:25 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by TampaBeach
DUDE, DUDE, DAH, DUDE DUDE DUDE, DA DUDE DUDE,

or are you BILL, BILL, DUDE, BILL, BILL

By your own words, the wheels were swapped for what ever reason, so I guess they wern't stolen on the lot they were stolen in the shop. Paid for in advance, or can you not understand that!!

DIRTY, DIRTY, DA DIRTY, YOUR JUST ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG AND YOUR RIGHT.

I have nothing in this and I can see its dirty.
I'm guessing you're what, maybe 16 or 18 yrs old?

Originally Posted by fastek
GOOD POINT
i agree gort is prob bill that is why he seems to know so much about this deal . i cant for the life of me see why he is so concerned . if he is not bill im guessing he knows him very well by the way he defends him
Yeah.... I know him very well... he is one of my best friends.... if you read all the prior posts thouroughly you would have already been aware of that... but you only want to believe your friends storey... there are no 2 sides in your opinion... and I will defend him when he is attacked unjustly as he has been here.... just like you're defending your buddy....

Last edited by GRH; 04-27-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:56 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 88242LS
OK, time to chime in again,

Fastek, the trailer still was a deal and with that said let 89272 fight his fight, I'm not looking start anything with you, me and you have spoke before on a 272 a cpl years ago and you are a gentlmen, so I'm not looking to get into anything with you....

I spoke with 89272 before this thread, I told him what I thought, I also spoke to Bill a few weeks ago, and I expressed to him my thought also, there really was a breakdown in communication with this, I do not know the conversation between the two parties, yes thats my pic 2 years ago, was anything else as far as wheels and "that pic thats what you get" I don't know, either way both parties need to talk and figure this out, I take Bill as someone who goes the extra mile to satisfy, maybe not here, not sure,

also when I spoke to 89272 it came off to me as there were ugly steel wheels on this trailer, Bill told me there were new tires and rims but YES they were a differant style then what is in my picture does that make it right,,, well not really but I just wanted to let everyone know that, I gotta say my personal expirence with Bill is nothing but 100% positive and I would buy again in a heatbeat,

I just want to make it clear that I'm not choosing sides and both guys know I expressed my displeasure with this deal, really it should be a sweet deal for both guys,

89272 did you get the boat out yet? post some pics I am curious if you have the boat I tried buying a cpl years ago Now lets go boating

Well said & a reasonable summation....
Old 04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GORT
I'm guessing you're what, maybe 16 or 18 yrs old?

Yeah.... I know him very well... he is one of my best friends.... if you read all the prior posts thouroughly you would have already been aware of that... but you only want to believe your friends storey... there are no 2 sides in your opinion... and I will defend him when he is attacked unjustly as he has been here.... just like you're defending your buddy....
i know the exact story start to finish . it had alum wheels on it when sold now they are gone why ???? what in the world dont you understand about it why were they removed ???? and why never a call back from your good buddy bill in reguards to the wheels . just answer those 2 questions . defend him all you want i dont blame you he is your friend . but plain and simple dont avoid the question